Nba Playoffs

Texas

Oh man these will be really great playoffs!

i love all the matchups in the west!

1Minnesota

8Denver

4Sacramento

5Dallas

3San Antonio

6Memphis

2L.A. Lakers

7Houston

I love Yao vs Shaq!!!, All 3 Texas teams are in the playoffs!! Every series is watchable, and Finally the Rockets make the playoffs! Go Rockets, i think they are going to surprise alot of people, they will come back next year as the favorites for the title, i guarantee it!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like foosball.

lol :P:lol:

anyways i didnt kno all texas teams are in so good for texas.....im from LA, so Lakers all the way. but i have to be real, lakers are playin a lil bit scary lately. especially with portland, kobe had to make those buzzer beaters and i nearly jizzed in mah pants to see those shots make it..so yeah. but if lakers were not to win, id say indiana and minnasota in the finals....

Foosball!!!!!!!!!!!, unrespectable, i would be impressed if you said football

instead, foosball is not a sport!

I am going with the LA Lakers. Kobe is the greatest player to grace this entity. So hopefully they win the championship's again this year. I can't stand watching the San Antonio Spurs win another title. (sorry Texas) :P

I've been to San Antonio and i don't like it, it's too small, and San Antonio is, I adnit it, boring to watch, and i hate Dallas now, Mark Cuban has made too many chages, he is ruining his team. Houston needs a bench, So i pick the Minnesota Timberwolves, all they got to do is have Michael Olowakandy step up!

Ohh, and Kobe is number three to me, First comes Micheal Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, then Kobe and all he is doing now is slipping down, maybee Lebron James and Carmelo Anthony will catch him before their career is over.

Damn str8 Gamecop!!! I've been a Laker fan since middle school, and I will always be one......WTF??? Texas, did you see Kobe play the last 2 games?!! :P

Yes, yes i have. He is unstable and a jerk, not a team player, maybe a rapist! and has not scored 64 points in a game, let alone lead his team to the title, he has Shaq to take off the pressuer and Hakeem, well that's just Houston bias! :lol:

Damn str8 Gamecop!!! I've been a Laker fan since middle school, and I will always be one......WTF??? Texas, did you see Kobe play the last 2 games?!! :P

Yes, yes i have. He is unstable and a jerk, not a team player, maybe a rapist! and has not scored 64 points in a game, let alone lead his team to the title, he has Shaq to take off the pressuer and Hakeem, well that's just Houston bias! B)

:lol::lol: I cannot stand Koby...but L.A all the way :lol::lol:

:P That's so damn funny!!! You obviouslly don't watch any NBA games or ESPN.

Kobe's been playing great basketball since he came back from his shoulder injury....by the way I'm gonna love watching Ming go down!!! :lol:

:P  That's so damn funny!!! You obviouslly don't watch any NBA games or ESPN.

Kobe's been playing great basketball since he came back from his shoulder injury....by the way I'm gonna love watching Ming go down!!! :lol:

I hope you are not talking about me! I love sport and i watch espn all the time!!

I watch around the horn, pti, and basketball games!!!!

Kobe only comes on when he feals like it, did you forget the game at Sacramento!!

Proves my point! Thats it, I win!!!!!