Old Nes Tricks..

lacien

o man of course u gotta blow on it. there were even times when we would thought he had to cover it with out shirts, and blow into it. i ono why we did that, we were 4 at the time..and it works too!!! strange things happen i tell ya haha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah yes...I remember all that blowing, all that "ok, now hold it in!", all that "damn! the cartridge is stuck, get the screw driver."

Good old days. Now you have these easy loading disk drives...bah! Those are for pussies. :P

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Aaah yes...I remember all that blowing, all that "ok, now hold it in!", all that "damn! the cartridge is stuck, get the screw driver."

Good old days. Now you have these easy loading disk drives...bah! Those are for pussies. :lol:

:P

seriously though, cartridges suck compared to the CDs, that's why I never wanted a N64 over a PSX (except for goldeneye and perfect dark) even though it was technically the better system. I don't remember having to do anything but blow into the cartridge for my SNES, but i never had a nintendo.

My father said i had to stand on my head for 60 minutes if i wanted to get bionic commando to work...

J/K

Yeah i had the NES were you had to wedge stuff in to get it to work.

Funny topic.

The reset button was my friend. I went into epileptic seizures trying to decypher which blue light meant the game might work.

Edited by Gouken