Classic 1emulation Moments?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muahaha, "jennyjennyjenny" (not his real name) has started e-mailing me now, attacking me more. Here was his most recent post:

it seems u didnt understood what i just told u...this site was nothing for me, it doesnt suit with my polite character since its full of ignorants and morons like u, who jealous and insult someone who gives them their answers and cannot beat her in pacman & tetris LOL....

I bet that since u remain in that ass-site, that game cop must be your cousin,otherwise u couldnt stay there with that behavior, the same for every  else LOL...

Learn to be a man, take your responsibillities and dont try cover unter people, u r always such a COWARD LOL...

I explained u i m not racist, its not my fault that u didnt know the difference between black and white men, u must be a small kid, about 12, no one told u how children come up, yet? LOL...

Who told u i hate homos? I hate u, who r homo...suck crap u disgusting homo LOL

U r a filthy black and a redicilus homo, am i right???

What country r u from??In your country, when u want insult someone, u dont use such words because they r "racistic"? hahahahahahaha, turkey..mu-hahahahahaha..

Now go find your homo-friends of yours and make a gang bang,

HA HA HA HA HA,

drop dead homo lover

ps its too funny someone such idiot like u, try judge me, u r a perfect monkey(oh sorry, this is racistic for the monkeys, BU-HA HA HA HA HA)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Isn't this a charming individual we're dealing with. I'm not sure if im allowed to post his real name and e-mail address here but pm me if anyone wants it, and I'll give it to you.

this site was nothing for me, it doesnt suit with my polite character since its full of ignorants and morons like u, who jealous and insult someone

Wow, if she/he thinks these forums are bad, try Tagmonkey's. I swear they biatch just because they can.

I usually don't pay attention to the "ignorant morons" that come through here. Was I around for this or was it during 2002?

this site was nothing for me, it doesnt suit with my polite character since its full of ignorants and morons like u, who jealous and insult someone

Wow, if she/he thinks these forums are bad, try Tagmonkey's. I swear they biatch just because they can.

I usually don't pay attention to the "ignorant morons" that come through here. Was I around for this or was it during 2002?

No, this just happened a few days ago - it was in the 'sega genesis emulation' section. Just a massive flame-war because the dude was a jerk who insulted everybody who he came into contact with.

No, this just happened a few days ago - it was in the 'sega genesis emulation' section. Just a massive flame-war because the dude was a jerk who insulted everybody who he came into contact with.

....but GameCop got rid of the thread, so only a few people besides random and me know about it.