Your Connection

Agozer

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ADSL 2.0Mbps Down / 348 kb/s Up. Bell Canada recently upgraded their lines to 3.0Mbps, but its too expensive (65 bucks CAD). My line recently went up to 2.0(Which is what my Mother originally signup for) because they fixed my phoneline's damageness. I used to have 1.5 MBps.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that SBC Yahoo! DSL Upgrade thing

3Mbps/384k.

*Doesn't Like SBC PARK* *PACBELL PARK was much better* ;)

512kbs ADSL. sometimes i still think it's not quick enough.

LOL, well I was on a 28.8 for 8 months, now that's too slow. Now they've redone the phonelines here at my parents house so now I can actually connect at 56k. I miss my house back home where I was on cable.

when i move, my dad is going to go on a technology upgrade rampage because we will have money again, w00t no more slightly poorness

HDTV Projector

Cable Internet (wireless!!!!)

I get a replacement laptop

lots of good stuff ;)

Edited by Shibathedog

when i move, my dad is going to go on a technology upgrade rampage because we will have money again, w00t no more slightly poorness

HDTV Projector

Cable Internet (wireless!!!!)

I get a replacement laptop

lots of good stuff :darn:

When I move with my dad I will have the same stuff. I am jealous of you ;) lol j/k If I had the money I would get a mega-modded XBOX ;)

i might get another one to mod, depends, im trying to decide if i should buy one of those Paintball guns, mod the hell out of that, BWAHAHA, lets see my friend ryan beat me at paintball after THAT!! bringing me to memorized playfields that I have never been to shall not help you now!!

Edited by Shibathedog