Play Some Xbox Online!

Shibathedog

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no you have to log on to live to get official downloadable content. or get it from official xbox magazine demo discs. might be able to find demo disc isos somewhere. if anybody knows of a place post it here. I never did get the extra doa content.

thanks shiba, I'll look for. (as soon as my other slow a$$ overnet DL's are done.) I'm really starting to hate p2p. everthing is always so damn slow. I finally get DSL and I download at like 4kb on overnet & shareaza.

thanks shiba, I'll look for. (as soon as my other slow a$$ overnet DL's are done.) I'm really starting to hate p2p. everthing is always so damn slow. I finally get DSL and I download at like 4kb on overnet & shareaza.

use bittorrent files, they're way lot faster.

I seem to be having bad luck with torrents too. I guess I always wanna DL the not so popular stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
How do i get this thing going? I just got my cat 5 cable today. What do i do, i dont have a router.

what do you wanna get going? live or xbconnect? how is your modem connected to your pc? if you want to set up xbconnect you can do a few things. I have my modem connected with a usb cord and my crossover cable from the xbox to my nic. my pc is set up with ICS and xbconnect, works fine. exept all anyone plays is halo on there.

the only problem my set up has is when I turn off my xbox it disconnects my dsl. not a big deal but annoying. if anyone knows a fix for that please share.

How do i get this thing going? I just got my cat 5 cable today. What do i do, i dont have a router.

what do you wanna get going? live or xbconnect? how is your modem connected to your pc? if you want to set up xbconnect you can do a few things. I have my modem connected with a usb cord and my crossover cable from the xbox to my nic. my pc is set up with ICS and xbconnect, works fine. exept all anyone plays is halo on there.

the only problem my set up has is when I turn off my xbox it disconnects my dsl. not a big deal but annoying. if anyone knows a fix for that please share.

XBconnect. Whats a nic? I dont think i have one of those. My computer doesnt have a enthernet port but my dsl modem does.