Play Some Xbox Online!

Shibathedog

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and by the way, I HAVE tested Halo with XBConnect, its horrible unless its 1 on 1

Halo works great on xbconnect if u can find a good host with a alot of upstream. (more upstream, more u can host without lag). I can usually host about 8-10 people without any lag. I'm down to play some xbox online. Gamertag is brightsons.

I can play the following over xbconnect:

Amped 2

Rallisport challenge 2

Splinter cell: pandora tomorrow

Halo

Tony Hawk underground.

I can play the following over xbox live cause I have the actual game: hanginl

Project Gotham Racing 2

NBA 2k3

Capcom vs. Snk 2

Toca Race Driver 2

brightsons is right about halo cuz i did play it fine when i tried it but when shiba and i wanted to play each other, it didn't work well at all even when i hosted the game (i got cable and he has dial-up).

after that lil hell, we played unreal championship 2003 and it played well with me hosting it :P

Edited by Prican25

yes, but the Hub solution is easier if your PC only has 1 Ethernet port

BTW, I can play online now, lets go!!

but since I can connect me modem into my USB port, Will I still be able to put my crossover cable in my ethernet port?

well can I :lol:

Im going to buy some Cat5 cable from some dude on ebay, what do i need to do when i get them? Here's the link to the Cable And i have Dsl and some games:

Medal of honor: FT

Halo

Red Faction 2

Going to get Mech Assualt

What else is good, and you guys know where i can get a mod chip for the PS1?

Edited by Cominus

but since I can connect me modem into my USB port, Will I still be able to put my crossover cable in my ethernet port?

If u run a crossover cable from your pc's network card to your xbox and setup ICS (internet connection sharing) or some kind sharing utilty on your pc then yes it will work.

You can't use the usb port and ethernet port on your modem at the same time. What kinda OS do u have???

Edited by brightsons