Play Some Xbox Online!

Shibathedog

Im not sure if this should be in the Online section, or the Xbox section, feel free to move it mods if its in the wrong place, anyway...

Lets play some XBox online!, Me and Gamecop where just playing Star Wars Clone Wars online, and we decided it would be cool to schedule some games.

Gamecop has Star Wars Clone Wars, and Tetris Worlds (or at least thats what i know of, I dont think he has any more yet though)

By the way, Tetris rules, shut up lol

I have Star Wars Clone Wars, Tetris Worlds, Serious Sam (XB Connect ONLY), Mechassault, and Halo (XB Connect ONLY)

I have an Xbox Live account, My Gamertag is "Shibathedog" without quotes, But me and gamecop where thinking more XB Connect because he doesnt have it yet

If anyone wants to start a big game of Tetris/Star Wars: Clone wars then post

OR if you want to start a game of any of the others i have listed, post there too, please make sure to specify wether it wil be on Live or XB Connect (If you have Gamespy Tunnel, go get XB Connect, its better, but if you MUST, specify if it will be on Gamespy Tunnel)

Heck, if you want to start ANY Xbox Games online, schedule them here, lets make this the official Xbox Online thread

But onto the currently scheduling-in-progress game

Id be willing to participate in the Star wars clone wars game, and im sure gamecop would too, how about you?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i helped Gamecop get settled in. I opened up a server of Clone Wars just for us.....I kicked his arse! lol we didnt know wtf we were doin though.

I do not have xboxlive and do not intend on gettin it so all the online gaming will have to be XBconnect as i havent really enjoyed my experiences with Xlink.

I have a lot of titles too, im down with some 1emu gamin.

Oh yeah, if you dont have a communicator (headset) get one! Makes the game experience that much better and yes, XBconnect supports it.

Holla

i still have yet to try xbconnect or xlink but i wonder if its possible to just use my router and cat5 cable?

I have confirmed the CAT5 (cross over) cable works. So no need for a router. Just directly connect the CAT5 cable from your XBOX to the PC and your set!

I do not have xboxlive and do not intend on gettin it so all the online gaming will have to be XBconnect as i havent really enjoyed my experiences with Xlink.

What's XLink? :lol::blink:

Xlink is like XBConnect but crappier and i think it runs on the console, Its built into Action Replay isnt it?

I use a crossover to my PC also, it works great, wheras this type of connection would not work with Gamespy Tunnel

Im open for gaming tomorrow, anyone else?

BTW, if i go to my friend Ryan's house tomorrow, he is REALLY good at Halo, if someone wants a challenge, come and play him, he'll be more than willing to play

hey quick question, I’ve been searching up and down a ton of forums and i can't recall where i saw it. maybe some can redirect me to the red hearing lol. any how i once saw a post that talked about playing emus online with xboxlink or something. does any one know if this is at all true? i remember reading that the guy who posted said he could but arhhhhhh the woes he didn't say how. been doing some digging but i've found nothing at all on this anywhere on any of the tunneling pages.

Game= splintercell:PT or Rainbow six 3

Time= 7:00pm(cst) Fridays all through the weekend

Service= XBC(xbox connect)

Server name= Orochi

I will start at 7:00pm(cst) every Friday and keep the server up until Sunday at 10:00pm(cst) The server will not close as long as someone is willing to play either game!!! I look foward to some great gaming

:blink:

:P BOX OWNZ :P:ph34r:

hey quick question, I’ve been searching up and down a ton of forums and i can't recall where i saw it. maybe some can redirect me to the red hearing lol. any how i once saw a post that talked about playing emus online with xboxlink or something. does any one know if this is at all true? i remember reading that the guy who posted said he could but arhhhhhh the woes he didn't say how. been doing some digging but i've found nothing at all on this anywhere on any of the tunneling pages.

I have done it,, ;)