Anyone Tried Onimusha 3?

veristic

I went out to buy Onimusha: Warlords Greatest Hits for 20 bux, n I was gonna get Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny for 20 bux too since it was added to Greatest Hits but couldn't find it. I'll try again tomorro.

Anyway, I just dled the cg intro to Onimusha 3 from IGN n I must say, that was really kool. Has anyone played part 3? Played all of them? What's yur opinion of it/opinion of it compared to the 1st n 2nd titles?

I went out to buy Onimusha: Warlords Greatest Hits for 20 bux, n I was gonna get Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny for 20 bux too since it was added to Greatest Hits but couldn't find it.  I'll try again tomorro.

Anyway, I just dled the cg intro to Onimusha 3 from IGN n I must say, that was really kool.  Has anyone played part 3?  Played all of them?  What's yur opinion of it/opinion of it compared to the 1st n 2nd titles?

3 hasn't come out, I believe.

Genma Onimusha (the XBOX version of Onimusha) was awesome. I dug that. I played some of Onimusha 2 and dug that even more (the main character has MUCH more charisma than the 1st game).

Just buy 3 when it comes out. You will enjoy. :lol:

Anon.

It is out, at least where I live. I saw it on the shelves today.

I think... :lol:

Edited by nyuuka

I see them on self too, well in EB and GameStop I do, but those are just preorder promo boxes. They are use for reservation from what I know. Anyway, you have to ask at the counter for full details about the game release date and all.

I played the jap. vers. a month ago and i didn´t like too much. of course, i didn´t understand anything at all, but you get the idea, i really liked the first part, the second was ok, the puzles was better developed, i don´t like too much the idea of the french actor as one of the main characters, but when the usa vers. is released i´ll give it a try.

I went out to buy Onimusha: Warlords Greatest Hits for 20 bux, n I was gonna get Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny for 20 bux too since it was added to Greatest Hits but couldn't find it.  I'll try again tomorro.

Anyway, I just dled the cg intro to Onimusha 3 from IGN n I must say, that was really kool.  Has anyone played part 3?  Played all of them?  What's yur opinion of it/opinion of it compared to the 1st n 2nd titles?

20?! Brand new? Damn, it's like $10 here, used, maybe less, and like $15 new i think.

What's Onimusha anyway?  I've heard it's good but I haven't played it yet.

think Resident Evil with swords and spirtual power and such.

What's Onimusha anyway?  I've heard it's good but I haven't played it yet.

think Resident Evil with swords and spirtual power and such.

Onimusha just like Resident Evil, the way you move, its got puzzles, really cool boss fights, and ZOMBIES !!!11!

Onimusha 2 is better because Jubei was in it. Hes Cool. And that dude with the shotgun. The game was more fastpaced than the first one but not as close as Devil may cry.