Baught Something Without Money?

I just baught House Of The Dead 3 and Ninja Gaiden for XBOX. I thought that placing my bid on eBay would not win, seeing as they were fairly low compared to other items of the same product on bid.

Guess what? I won. Now, I SOMEHOW must collect the $60 or so bucks so pay the people.

Have you ever done that? Baught something off of eBay without having the loot?

Anon.

Flock yeah, My friend says im addicted to ebay. It's cuz sometimes i have moey and i look around and find all this nice stuff(which i dont need) and i place a bid wanting it, then i look around some more and me something else i want and place a bid and place a bid on that, then i try to retact a bid on the last one, then some times i can cuz it's not allowed with in the like last 12 hours of the bid thing. I've retracted like 6 bids already, maybe more :blink:

there are many ways of making 60 bucks here's 4 ways

1.pretend to be a hobo

2. donate "the miracle of life"

3. blame it on christopher gonazalez de martinez gomez and say he hacked into your account ;)

4.cash advance ;)

you end up paying more but hey! lol

Edited by madienmasher

Betting Is A Good Way Of Getting Money.

OR

Find Some Suisidal People/Friends And Play Russian Rulette. So If You Lose You Don't Have To Pay And If You Win You Have Money To Pay. ;)

;):darn:

I just baught House Of The Dead 3 and Ninja Gaiden for XBOX. I thought that placing my bid on eBay would not win, seeing as they were fairly low compared to other items of the same product on bid.

Guess what? I won. Now, I SOMEHOW must collect the $60 or so bucks so pay the people.

Have you ever done that? Baught something off of eBay without having the loot?

Anon.

If you dont give them the money. SO what? They wont sue. They'll be like "I'm going to put my item back on". But those peolpe at Ebay will supend you because those cheep bastards didnt get their 6%. how ironic for stupid stuff? :/

Here's a suggestion. Contact the seller and offer him like $5 or $10. That would cover his costs on e-bay. Then he could put his games back up for sale... this way he wouldn't lose any money.