Too Much For Nintendo These Days

lancerx

(and the controller had a good layout for fighting games too...imagine what Capcom could have done...)

The system was able to play all our favorite VS. games (i.e. Marvel vs Capcom) along with the 4mb expansion. Only if Capcom coulda made VS.(or even other streetfighter games like EX) installments on the N64, we wouldnt of had the horrible massacrings we saw on PS1 :lol:.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(and the controller had a good layout for fighting games too...imagine what Capcom could have done...)

The system was able to play all our favorite VS. games (i.e. Marvel vs Capcom) along with the 4mb expansion. Only if Capcom coulda made VS.(or even other streetfighter games like EX) installments on the N64, we wouldnt of had the horrible massacrings we saw on PS1 :lol:.

Exactly...Kinda like Sega of America not allowing the expansion carted games here...like KoF '95 and pretty much Every CPS2 fighter (thank goodness for Emulators!)

memory serves me right, capcom had planned a street fighter game for n64 but dumped it. i'm not sure if sf ex's would look good on there since using the carts it was a 50/50 thing (mk4 for example looked great but sound was here and there)

plain and simple, capcom alone can't be at the mercy of nintendo for their dumb decision to stick with carts and it was damn near the end of n64 life they decided to release one best ports of re2 on n64 but still the point was most ppl already had the ps1 version which was also a bargin at $20 when n64's was $40+

Edited by Prican25

memory serves me right, capcom had planned a street fighter game for n64 but dumped it. i'm not sure if sf ex's would look good on there since using the carts it was a 50/50 thing (mk4 for example looked great but sound was here and there)

plain and simple, capcom alone can't be at the mercy of nintendo for their dumb decision to stick with carts and it was damn near the end of n64 life they decided to release one best ports of re2 on n64 but still the point was most ppl already had the ps1 version which was also a bargin at $20 when n64's was $40+

well...yeah...but when it comes to a 6 face button arcade-ish layout, capcom comes to mind...hence my mentioning it...it was meant as an example...

Nintendo screwed themselves by not implementing CD's in the N64...I wonder what would of happened if they did and FF7 came out on the N64 instead of the PS...

I bet you people would of called the PS kiddy and said the N64 owned :D