George W. Bush Is A Bumbling Moron

Gryph

I'll be the ethicist here...

Can you guys do a better job? You'll probably want to do it your own way and that will lead to a path of successes and mistakes.

"Nothing Fails Like Success"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys do a better job? You'll probably want to do it your own way and that will lead to a path of successes and mistakes.

Man, if I ran the country, I'd completely 0wn the budget deficit. And al Qaeda would screaming for mercy. I'd challenge all world leaders to a QIII rail gun only Deathmatch. Muahahahahahha! I mandate weekly Counter Strike LAN parties at the UN. And for the Asian leaders, I'd have a StarCraft LAN game to see who is superior. And finally, each respective country would play Civ III and the winner calls all the shots.

As you can see, my policies are perfect and would bring everlasting peace to the world.

Man, if I ran the country, I'd completely 0wn the budget deficit. And al Qaeda would screaming for mercy. I'd challenge all world leaders to a QIII rail gun only Deathmatch. Muahahahahahha! I mandate weekly Counter Strike LAN parties at the UN. And for the Asian leaders, I'd have a StarCraft LAN game to see who is superior. And finally, each respective country would play Civ III and the winner calls all the shots.

As you can see, my policies are perfect and would bring everlasting peace to the world.

what about those that hate games? :lol:

I'd finance and support coup d'tats in their countries and install new leaders who love games.

I'd finance and support coup d'tats in their countries and install new leaders who love games.

So basically It'll be like hitler. Except for torturing ppl in concentration camps. You force them to sit in rooms with Final Fantasy and Gunbound and tell them to "play"

:lol: I'll laugh when that happens :lol:

So basically It'll be like hitler. Except for torturing ppl in concentration camps. You force them to sit in rooms with Final Fantasy and Gunbound and tell them to "play"

:lol: I'll laugh when that happens :)

Basically yes. And then through my l33t gaming skillz, I would eventually control the world. Then I would rewrite the laws where I control what games are made and which games are trashed.

QuakeCon would become an official holiday. :-D

Aaaah...I'd be the coolest autocrat ever. I'd rule with a gentle iron fist. :lol:

Miskie, you're damn right that there's a double-standard in politics. but this is the first dime I've ever heard anyone say the Republicans are on the blunt end.

Case in point: Remember when it came out that Bill Clinton smoked weed in college? He actually had to say "I smoked, but i didn't inhale". And the right-wing press was baying for his blood. Bush, on the other hand, has ADMITTED to being ADDICTED to COCAINE for years, and no-one seems to be batting an eyeball about it.

In fact, all Clinton did was lie about getting a little action on the side, Bush has lied about getting elected (when he said the American people elected him :lol: ), about serving time in the National Guard, about the reasons for sending his troops into the Iraq war, about whether he was told that the al Qaeda threat was real (he was told)....but who is moving to impeach him?

But it's the same with every right-wing Government. They can get away with raping funding to medical areas and schools, while pumping it into the military, and no-one seems to care. But if the left-wing even thinks about cutting the budget in important areas like medicine and education, the public would SCREAM about it, and the right-wing governments would be right at the front of the screaming line.

Personally, I think that that's because people who are left-wing are expected to be more morally upstanding than the right, but that's probably because I'm a raving leftie!

Miskie, you're damn right that there's a double-standard in politics. but this is the first dime I've ever heard anyone say the Republicans are on the blunt end.

Case in point: Remember when it came out that Bill Clinton smoked weed in college? He actually had to say "I smoked, but i didn't inhale". And the right-wing press was baying for his blood. Bush, on the other hand, has ADMITTED to being ADDICTED to COCAINE for years, and no-one seems to be batting an eyeball about it.

In fact, all Clinton did was lie about getting a little action on the side, Bush has lied about getting elected (when he said the American people elected him  :blink: ), about serving time in the National Guard, about the reasons for sending his troops into the Iraq war, about whether he was told that the al Qaeda threat was real (he was told)....but who is moving to impeach him?

But it's the same with every right-wing Government. They can get away with raping funding to medical areas and schools, while pumping it into the military, and no-one seems to care. But if the left-wing even thinks about cutting the budget in important areas like medicine and education, the public would SCREAM about it, and the right-wing governments would be right at the front of the screaming line.

Personally, I think that that's because people who are left-wing are expected to be more morally upstanding than the right, but that's probably because I'm a raving leftie!

okay.. lots of answers coming...

thats the difference between lying and telling the truth.

In fact, all Clinton did was lie about getting a little action on the side

with a few different women over several years, in front of a jury after taking an oath not to. he made his own situation worse, he could have said "yeah, Hillary some random intern and I have 3-ways all the time, and Sometimes I get done with a Strapon, So what ??" and that would have been the end of it.. (exaggerated for humor)

Bush has lied about getting elected (when he said the American people elected him  :ph34r: )
this is true, the Electoral College Elected him, as every single president before him -- We live in a Republic, not a Democracy

about serving time in the National Guard
This is false -- people have beaten this to death and have all of his records, icluding time served, his pay records, and wher he served. Granted he BARELY served enough to be honorably discharged, but he did meet his obligation, in a solid C-Student sort of way.

about the reasons for sending his troops into the Iraq war,
Not exactly -- If you view the video or read the transcript from the original speech, the War isnt all about WMD-- it became all about WMD later-- And now its back to the original premise, because Saddam and the Baath pary are a bunch of buttholes that might have WMDs as well

about whether he was told that the al Qaeda threat was real (he was told)
The 9-11 commission hasnt finished determining this yet So this may or may not be true

But it's the same with every right-wing Government. They can get away with raping funding to medical areas and schools, while pumping it into the military, and no-one seems to care.
and Clinton's Govt seems to be responsible for weakening the CIA/FBI to the point where 9/11 was able to happen, So he could free up money for those programs -- As a matter of fact apparantly one of the 9/11 commissoners is the one who made information-sharing between the FBI and the CIA impossible -- because of her own role, she has recused herself from voting on issues that she is directly involved in. Both the left and the right play to their bases. thats just the way it is.

perhaps you are, but, In my opinion, morality escapes both parties political leaders. they are greedy, interest serving, self absorbed folks with this annoying superhero complex. They all think they can save the world their political collegues make up "The Superfriends", and most think the other party is 'The legion of Doom' - its assinine.

I myself kinda walk the middle, Im Politically Conservative but Socially Liberal - I believe that a strong defence is vital, and that growing business at home is the way to make more jobs.. I believe that laws are there for a reason, However, I dont care what color or sex you are, I dont care if you are Straight, gay or Bisexual, and I dont care if you happen to be religious or not. And, I have bad things to say about both major parties :P