• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bush is totally crap

i think he want the oil

why dont he just play C&C general or other game like tetris than killing people

he just sit and watch his army war and dying

or maybe he join this forum

He he...there was actually a website on the internet (it's still there) which raised funds to "Buy Bush a Playstation II". The idea was, give him a ps2 and SOCOM and Desert Strike he could just play those games instead of playing real war games with real people.

I just found it again. Here it is: check it out - http://www.evilninja.net/buybush.htm

Well, I know it WAS posted but I think it got lost in the bowels of beurocracy

How dissappointing. I'm sure the CIA trashed it on purpose while making sure it wasn't a bomb.

yeah, he didnt look that good last night, but, he never does.

Actually, Its expected he has a disability similar to stuttering.. I forget what Its called, but Some people just cannot speak properly.. they confuse words, pronunciation and often overuse their lips when speaking. It has nothing to do with intelligence, but it sure does make him sound pretty dumb.

Damn, I wish I remember what it was called, I just read about it within the last couple of months. Its one of those things though that some believe it exists and others dont, like the illness fibromyalgia.. There isnt a concrete way to diagnose this condition yet.

deuchebag! George is a deuchebag! he can't run the country and if his father is puppeteering him, then George Sr. is doing a terrible job. I mean George Sr. was a decent president. Too bad his son can't run the country at all. It's a shame he's from Texas, he couln't govern either!