Ok Mrx, Fatal All Have Girl Issues,

Ok took her out to lunch, everything went really well, but... afterwards it was kind of like "insert emotion here" but no emotion came, I must have been expecting to be giddy or somthing, but i was kind of like whatever...

oh well, Ill see what develops from this.

c ya

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those moments do suck. Just don't get discouraged- keep at it. If after a few dates she doesn't seem to be coming around, that's when it might be a good idea to be more direct and just tell her what you have in mind and that you're trying to see if she feels the same. Might not be what would work for you, but that's atleast how I would go about it.

good luck :-D

What else happened at lunch? Did she keep finding reasons to touch you? Did she want to sit close to you? Like thigh to thigh close? How was she acting? I need to know so I can give my best advice. I and my high morals want to help you out.

Look it's like this. 1) She either likes you but is too shy or doesnt want to get too close too soon before anything or she might have been hurt before and is going slow. or 2) She doesnt like you like that and maybe you're picking things up the wrong way or she acknologes you as a good friend and donesn't really know anybody else in the class room.

This is one of those judgment calles where you decided what to do, only you can get with her, and only you can Flock it up. :-D;)

Here's a 1 week pan that my friend gave me if i can remember it correctly

Day 1: Let the girl know you like her, talk to her

Day 2: Try to get her number, and dont call her for a 1-2 days other wise you might seem desperiate, make her want you, not you want her.

Day 3: Talk to her if you want, make an excuse for not calling is she asks

Day 4: Get her to trust you, get to know her. what she likes and stuff, talk about her b/f if she has one, or whatever.

Day 5: Find out if she likes you(important damn it) and if she does hook up with her.

Day 6: I think it ends at day 5 but i think you can do that telephone thing, i have to ask my friend again, it some what works, havent completed it though.

What else happened at lunch? Did she keep finding reasons to touch you? Did she want to sit close to you? Like thigh to thigh close? How was she acting? I need to know so I can give my best advice. I and my high morals want to help you out.

Signs for attraction aren't always physical my friend. I'm assuming in yur normal routine for u, since yur what... the attractive type n not mention physically fit, it's more physical. However, it isn't so common with the shy gurls, like the one Plastic seems to be dealing with.

Btw, 'I and my high morals'? Hahah, r u being sarcastic or r u serious?

Edited by nyuuka

expect the worst n hope for the best.

You're flocking dumb dude, it's Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. no biggie smalls :-D

Same difference fool. There r variations to a lot of sayings, what u learned isn't what others have learned, get a clue.

Just be direct about it from the get go -- no nonsense style, and none of that beating around the bush crap.

This way, you save yourself time and wasted energy. If she's not into you, fine, you move on to other chicks who are; and you've saved yourself from fustrations from wasting time and energy wondering this and that over just one chick. If she is into you, great; and you've saved yourself time and many possible ackward moments between the two of you.

Just be aware of the innate female tendency to lead on a male with subtle signals of possible hope when really there may be none -- females love to string around clueless guys; they love to have admirers around them at all times.

Don't fall into that trap, and don't become one of those guys. That's why I'm telling you to be blunt and honest about your intentions and feelings when communicating with her -- this way, you save yourself from a lot of female bullshit and drama; plus it makes you more confident, which is an attractive trait to females.

I say you should take her into your arms and give her a nice big smooch. And say something cool like "Gimme some suger, baby!" or "All hail to king!"

It could work...especially if she likes Army of Darkness. :-D

Ok took her out to lunch, everything went really well, but... afterwards it was kind of like "insert emotion here" but no emotion came, I must have been expecting to be giddy or somthing, but i was kind of like whatever...

oh well, Ill see what develops from this.

c ya

You flocked up man, well some what, you should have asked her to "go out with you" again or her phone number "if you dont already have it. If she said no then thats when you back off and either keep it as friends or be a real jerk and not talk to her anymore. If she's "really" shy not the BS one then she's waiting for you to make a move, like try to find a reason to get close to her. Go to the movies and hold her hand, yeah corny but hey you'll know just what level she likes you. "It's all depends on your skills, face it straight"<--where'd that come from? :-D

When i said

"afterwards it was kind of like "insert emotion here" but no emotion came, I must have been expecting to be giddy or somthing, but i was kind of like whatever"..

The 3 things to drive me to say that are

1. She is really board of living where we live and desperatly wants to move to the other side of the country, to finish her schooling" which upon acceptence she will be gone. (I would never do long distance)

2. She made it a point that she is single, but made it an even bigger point to say she still hangs out with her X on a regular basis. (so do i so i cant really complain)

3. Im just not feeling it right now.

Personally I literally have nothing to say nor think about, right now- which is not a good sign for somone who i was dying to talk to.

I just got to let it play out, were still too "new" to see where this is going.

But im defently going to get to know her better and see where this can lead.