Ok Mrx, Fatal All Have Girl Issues,

Ok, iv been in suffocating relationship for nearly 2 years, the first 2 years of college, lets just say she did enough crap to break up with a chick 5 times over, but i just stuck with it, but that’s not the point nor the problem anymore.

The relationship has left me emotionally drained and the dating skills of a retarded monkey.

Now i have very very picky taste in a woman, and rarely once in awhile one comes along and knocks me on my ass.

here is the question and the problem,

our potential hottie, is extremely shy, a little bit younger and very intelligent. has the kind of cute librarian hottie look, like the ones they show in the movies then end up being dominatrix,... whatever.

Now what do i have on this girl, absolutely nothing i have zero info....

I have talked to her a few times got the basic stuff, but a great conversation none the less.

ok, here is my problem, she will put up the conversation when and only when i approach her, she will never come to me, basically im always doing the running like a lil biatch, always walking where she is walking, never and i mean never the opposite.

Now this is where common sense tells me to back off and get a life you sick bastard stalker, but recently she been sitting closer and closer, and if i ignore her for a day or two she slow down to almost a crawl and wait for me, and showing me the absolute slightest interest, but at the same time not really, so what the hell is going on?

I can understand if she is shy, but there is a big difference between shy and get the fuk away from me.- all the while i have my X accidentally being around when i try to talk to her which makes it all the worse.

Has any one ever met a person that shy, is she making me work for it?, or am I substituting “Shy” for her not being interested in me at all?

This cat and mouse crap is killing me.

But pretty soon ill ask her out or something.

What do the rest of you think?

Edited by PLasticSlug

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what you said, it seems like she's interested, but we only have your word for it!

The best adviceI can give is just go for it, I have been rejected enough to know that there's worse things than rejection. And think what you can gain.

Good luck.

try remaining kinda..between the line of interested and uninterested at first...take some time to find out about her or something. Make sure she's not just using you in anyway or something.

it kinda is a sort of suspicious type of shyness.

Edited by Weirdanzeige

Give me her number and I'll find out for you. :unsure:

Honestly, it sounds like she's interested in someone else. I hope not though, the dominatrix type is sooo good. :-D

Edited by Gouken

Hahah, funny situation. I once had that sort of camaraderie with a gurl at school. I could see her noticing me all the time, like willfull noticing not just a glance at once. She wasn't shy, but reserved n introverted like I am, so we both never said anything to eachother except notice eachother. Well needless to say I got the nerve to talk to her a couple times, n I could tell she was nervous like someone who notices u would, but she remained distant n almost indifferent. Other times she actually smiled n said hi without looking away etc. Anyway, I got mixed messages from her so I wasn't sure how she felt, until our last encounter where she finally said that she was engaged...

Anyway, gurls can be decieving. Even when they're involved they may give u slight hints that make u think u have a chance when u don't. From the sound of yur situation Plastic Slug, I think she's interested, because she's making an effort to come around a little, while the gurl I talked about would look straight at me at an empty table but still sit away from me n avoid me.

In any case, u may be a victim of the decieving female charms, so I suggest u keep trying until u have a clear sign, until then expect the worst n hope for the best.

i think you're trippin, there is no real science behind this shi*

just ask her to go grab a sandwich @ quizno or the typical "cup of coffee or whatever you drink"

i'm in for the straight shooter tactic, i always tell it how it is or go for the moment.

see a bit&^ on the bart that is hot. "Excuse, i just wanted to compliment you on your beauty" they blush, say thankyou whatever. See one with a nice jacket, hey! niec jacket where did you get it? "small talk conversation opener"

bleh whatever, i'm a peeples person probably why i can walk up to anyone and start talking, boy,girl,transexual whatever :lol:

and if that girl compliments you about whatever, usually an opening for yeah meng i'm interested.

like once some girl went up to me in the bart train. "ooh i love your hair" so i complimented her back on some MISC bs i can't remember. Not a bad looking breezy too, one of those petite emoish type chicks but yeah.

FARK IT, JUST GO FOR IT!!

GO GO GO, and if shes just a strange shy chick who suckers guys into her cuteness. then errr get her e-mail/aim chat name and start from there :lol:

First off, lemme say I totally sympathise. I had the same problem with actually a few girls I dated which has made me very very picky about women. But who's to say this is a bad thing? People never say you shouldn't be picky about a new car, even if you've driven some old beaters! Ah hem..anyway... Given she is the quiet shy type, I'd say she's more of the old fashion type of dater i.e. the man pursues and the girl maintains the "you gotta work for this" image.

I would suggest a subtle approach, like sitting close and maybe starting some small talk to start off (shared jokes are always a plus, like about a teacher you both have..or whatever). When the time comes to approach her for a date, keep it simple and something that would fit her style. Maybe the classic dinner and a movie..or go out for coffee..you get the idea. While always appearing confident is almost a always a good idea with any girl, I would think keeping any macho type antics to a minimum at first. Um..as always, good conversation is a must. Try to be funny, but not like you're doing some standup, and keep it going with open ended questions. Try not to use anything that can be answered with just a yes or no, *make* her have a conversation with you and maintain it. If she's shy, this'll make her come out of her shell. Also, it's just a good habit to have anyway.

But, keep in mind ALL girls are tricky little devils. So while working your magic, keep your guard up. I've dated some girls that seemed like real quiet and innocent and turned out to be anything but. Just be sure to show interest, but not too much. Save the "I really wanna be with you" stuff for the right moment. Even if you're not playing the girl, you still gotta play the game lol.

like once some girl went up to me in the bart train. "ooh i love your hair" so i complimented her back on some MISC bs i can't remember.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that right there..just made my night :lol: