Killer Instinct

HappyFishYams

yah, both 1 & 2 are out. they are emulated on the u64 emulator, which was just updated not too long ago actually. there are many places to get the rom sets from just do a little search on google for them. when i have a chance, i'll give you the address of a site which carries them.

ps- yah, this should be in the arcade section or request section of the forum, but you didnt hurt my feelings putting it in here. :D

ok, i went and checked. they have both at http://www.planetemu.net. its definately a site to add to your favorites. they have everything under the rainbow and then some. have fun. :lol:

I think planetemu's ki, and ki2 roms are down it's been more then a few days already :D, other stuff I checked worked though so I hope thats a sign that it will be back up soon.

I think planetemu's ki, and ki2 roms are down it's been more then a few days already  , other stuff I checked worked though so I hope thats a sign that it will be back up soon.

yah, all i know is that today planetemu has been a little screwy. i think its server trouble or something. for example, i went to download a few roms, and when i went to download the second rom, it gave me a waiting time that read something like, 11100076589200... :D. hope this was just for today and not a long lasting problem. :lol:... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...