Leaving To San Fran...

Hey, I am going to San Fran for two days! Yay! I leave tomorrow morning and return on Tuesday night. Just wanted to state that, as I am bored.

Anon.

Hey, now you can meet -VIOLENCE- and his friend. :-D

EDIT: Oh and take a picture with each other by that SBC building and post it on the forum! :(

Hey, I am going to San Fran for two days! Yay! I leave tomorrow morning and return on Tuesday night. Just wanted to state that, as I am bored.

Anon.

Hey, now you can meet -VIOLENCE- and his friend. ;)

EDIT: Oh and take a picture with each other by that SBC building and post it on the forum! ;)

lol, 666 FOLSOM ST BABY :-D

and to save money on BART trains, go to albertsons or safeway and get the YOUNG YOUTH tickets that has 16.00 in em. [bRIGHT RED] if you're quick enough and if the line is hella busy you can use it and the bart person guy will not see it and ask how old you are :D

*does it all the time*

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

violence where did u get that rockyhorror font

http://www.1001freefonts.com/fonts/rfonts.htm

:lol::P

love that movie, tim curry let himself go after that film :lol::lol:

i'm going there, the end of may, tell me whats cool to do there!!!

you could go to northbeach and eat some fine italian foods, chinatown and visit that chinese restaurant that has the best tea, or take the 21 muni to "GEARY" and that will take you to japan center. go down market to shop for clothes, and if you can't make it to berkeley you could just go to haight street it's pretty much like berkeley with the shops and everything. blah blah blah blah and have fun :lol: