is distribution fo roms DEAD?

kaiserII

i hope not. i hope we won't end up resulting to MIRC.

i lvu the net and detest IRC.

What's the deal with the IDSA?

can it control the whole NET? even the sites that don't belong to american citizens?

i luv emulation and respec the guys that create the roms and help us test them.

these days i haven't found any sites that WORK!!! or even i fthey work they have roms dated back at 1996 :D

so.... are ther any other Emulation sites?

SAturn emulation site?

i hope not. i hope we  won't end up resulting to MIRC.

i lvu the net and detest IRC.

What's the deal with the IDSA?

can it control the whole NET? even the sites that don't belong to american citizens?

i luv emulation and respec the guys that create the roms and help us test them.

these days i  haven't found any sites that WORK!!! or even i fthey work they have roms dated back at 1996 :D

so.... are ther any other Emulation sites?

SAturn emulation site?

I would highly suggest looking under the REQUEST ANY ROMS section of this board.. and also checking out cinders FTP, which can be found under the FTP section

how do you use FTP everytime i click on cinder's FTP links they dont work

The most likely cause of a link not working is that the account you tried to access is full. Internet browsers absolutley suck for FTP IMHO. They don't inform you of nuthin!

I get alot of emails/PM's asking 'Whats the password?"........well, you're web browser is asking for a password again (They are already included in the links) because the account is full.

I do however sometimes have the server down for a reason. But thats usually only like 2-3 hours in total a week, at any given time.

Server reboots at 12PM every day, but it only takes 1 minute 47 seconds (As per my log file) to reboot and be back up serving files. (Pretty fast no?)

http://www.flashfxp.com

you can also use ftp with flashget download manager

Yep but unless it has it's own way of intitially connecting to my FTP and browsing it. Download managers are NOT supported on my FTP.

The way it works is like this:

Internet Browser makes initial connection to my FTP

Download manager tries to make secondary connection to obtain file.

This can't be done...........only one connect per IP is allowed.

Thus download managers without an internal FTP client, and one's supporting Multi-Part/Source downloads wont work.

Infact.......some people have been banned for the 5 minute interval because of their multi-part download managers "Hammering" my server for a secondary connect. This is set by me, but it's all automatic. The server bans/unbans all on its own based on those settings.

Server details can be found in my thread for my FTP.