Easter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an athiest so I have officially renamed "Easter" Happy Bunny Day. Now I can still eat candy and not celebrate the birth of someone who never exhisted.

I honestly don't understand it. Every religious person celebrates some losers birthday and they don't even acknowledge mine...

I'm an athiest so I have officially renamed "Easter" Happy Bunny Day. Now I can still eat candy and not celebrate the birth of someone who never exhisted.

I honestly don't understand it. Every religious person celebrates some losers birthday and they don't even acknowledge mine...

Easter is the celebration of the crucifixation and resurrection of Jesus Christ, not his birth. That's Christmas.

Easter is the celebration of the crucifixation and resurrection of Jesus Christ, not his birth. That's Christmas.

Thanks for clearing that up.