Psx/ps2 Imports Related

I wanted to ask questions about burning correct, but I'm not sure it is okay to discuss it in here! Any suggestion? If this questions sound horble then just lock it right away and if not then continue!.......

I have had read some article online in the forum of other site and they tell me a little bit, but I'm not sure it's possible. Those games were burn by a program; I forgot what the program call, but start with the "A". The burner they use is an old model. I forgot the rest, but this is part of what I remember recently!

I wanted to know if or is there a way we can burn the correct way of psx/ps2 games so that the systems think it's orginals without the need of modchips?

No there isn't, unfortunately. The burning program they would have used would have been "alcohol 120%" - the good thing about that program (and the reason you would have gotten confused) is that there is a special mode for burning playstation games. This ensures that they will probably work if you use a mod-chip or the swap-disc method, but you won't be able to just stick a game in and have it boot up without a mod-chip.

No there isn't, unfortunately. The burning program they would have used would have been "alcohol 120%" - the good thing about that program (and the reason you would have gotten confused) is that there is a special mode for burning playstation games. This ensures that they will probably work if you use a mod-chip or the swap-disc method, but you won't be able to just stick a game in and have it boot up without a mod-chip.

Alcohol isn't that much of a flawless program you know. I've had some cases where I have to burn twice just to get my ps2 to read correctly

I have a mod-chip for my ps2, I don't know anyone that can install it!

Heh. I have the same problem. I really don't like opening up my PS2 and trying to solder the actual chip in there by myself.

lol i wouldn't suggest doing a ps2 mod unless you are a pro at soldering tiny spots (like a vid card).

look at a diagram and you'll see what i'm talking about as most mods need 23 points to solder using thin ass wire (30awg)

that make more sense to me!...........So it isn't possible!...............If it isn't, how come those who produce games make them work?..........

Because they have specific info from SONY on how to make those work. <_>

actually, its cause there's two versions of each console made by anyone...

the ones we get are usually regular home consoles that boot up stuff w/in specific regions, while video makers and sony employees get a developer version which boots up just about anything...

actually, its cause there's two versions of each console made by anyone...

the ones we get are usually regular home consoles that boot up stuff w/in specific regions, while video makers and sony employees get a developer version which boots up just about anything...

Yeah, so the developers can "test" their prodigy. <_>