If You Could Make A Game, What Would It Be?

Cominus

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarface the videogame, you kill manolo and the more coke you sell the richer you get, entirely in first person.

All i got in this world is my word and my balls and i don't break them for anyone.

id totally buy it!

Yeah, that game is called GTA: Vice City :-D

Exactly my point, and you would use tony montana's voice you bury cockaroaches. And you you do coke and become stronger but the screen would spin around some like you were disorintated.

Just enable the Trails-option in GTA: Vice City and you're all set. :(

Trails? What it that, is it in the computer version 'cuse i have the console version and i don't rememeber a trails option?

Scarface the videogame, you kill manolo and the more coke you sell the richer you get, entirely in first person.

All i got in this world is my word and my balls and i don't break them for anyone.

id totally buy it!

Yeah, that game is called GTA: Vice City :-D

Exactly my point, and you would use tony montana's voice you bury cockaroaches. And you you do coke and become stronger but the screen would spin around some like you were disorintated.

Just enable the Trails-option in GTA: Vice City and you're all set. :(

Trails? What it that, is it in the computer version 'cuse i have the console version and i don't rememeber a trails option?

I have the console version as well (PS2 to be exact). The option is there under Video settings I believe.

Dammit i was robbed of my idea without knowig it if that is at all posible, te-he!