If You Could Make A Game, What Would It Be?

Cominus

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably want an FPS that was like real life, and you can do whatever you want. It would have to be very interactive. It would be real fun because you could do all the things you can't actually do in real life without as much trouble.

Theres already a game like that, it's called Postal 2. You run around doing nothing and when ever you want you can just pull out a gun and shoot people, that and GTA III.

I'd probably want an FPS that was like real life, and you can do whatever you want. It would have to be very interactive. It would be real fun because you could do all the things you can't actually do in real life without as much trouble.

Theres already a game like that, it's called Postal 2. You run around doing nothing and when ever you want you can just pull out a gun and shoot people, that and GTA III.

That kind of interactivity was tried with that "awesome" PC FPS, Jurassic Park: Forgot the Subtitle. You were able to twist and manipulate your arm in real time and it had a very impressive physics engine. But the game bit ass.

That kind of interactivity was tried with that "awesome" PC FPS, Jurassic Park: Forgot the Subtitle. You were able to twist and manipulate your arm in real time and it had a very impressive physics engine. But the game bit ass.

That was not Jurassic Park, that was Trespasser. I actually owned that game once.

That was not Jurassic Park, that was Trespasser. I actually owned that game once.

Yeah that's it. But its based on the Jurassic Park world. Dreamworks made that train wreck of a game.

Yeah that's it. But its based on the Jurassic Park world. Dreamworks made that train wreck of a game.

Yeah, it was heavily based on Jurassic Park. I liked it for a while, since you ACTUALLY had to aim when shooting. <_>

Edited by Agozer

Yeah, it was heavily based on Jurassic Park. I liked it for a while, since you ACTUALLY had to aim when shooting. <_<

I have Postal 2, hell, I reviewed it on the reviews board. Its not realistic at all really. But its the closest thing to what I'm looking for. And I've played that Jurrassic Park game, I'm sorta aiming for something that takes place in a big city or suburbs sorta thing.

I'd make some kind of cool game that everyone likes!

I'd make an RPG, probobly MMO, no wait not MMO...

And it would be really cool!

Modern/future, it has to have guns...some Matrix-like abilities.

A hacking feature, like the Matrix from Shadowrun...

Kind of like a mix of Shadowrun and the Matrix.

Scarface the videogame, you kill manolo and the more coke you sell the richer you get, entirely in first person.

All i got in this world is my word and my balls and i don't break them for anyone.