What Do You Snack On When On The Computer?

Gryph

What do you eat/drink when on the computer?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GryphonKlaw :

Hey GryphonKlaw Can You Give Me Another Link Of That Pic Cuz The Link There Is Dead I Think.

Fatal Rose:

QUOTE (GameCop @ Apr 15 2004, 10:42 PM)

QUOTE (666Ghost @ Apr 15 2004, 03:15 PM)

I Agree With The People Who Drink Soda At The Comp. Thats What I Do Mostly Unless I Have Sunchips Or Fritos Honey BBQ. I Also Constantly Chew On A Small Straw All Day And Nights Untill I Go To Sleep(Chewing O n1 Right Now). And KFC Is 50x Better Than Popeye's Thats Why Me And My Friends Started A Arcade Gaming Group Named KFC Now The School Knows Us. Plus Popeye's Killed The Colonel!

Wait a second...

Is that group a part of MTA for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City?

--

As for me it's Chips, Hamburger's (type with one hand, burger in the other), Ice Cream, Almonds, oh and yes I like Kentucky Fried Chicken a hell of a lot more than Popeyes. Whenever I go to Popeyes, there is never enough meat, all bones.

Are you sure its really healthy to be eating all that while you are sitting down doing nothing?

It's Perfectly Healthy To Be Lazy And Eat When Sitting At The Comp You Should Try It. The Bad Thing Is That I Get Hooked On Whatever I'm Doing On The Comp That I For Get To Eat Or Lose My Appatite, So It Kiiinnnnnda, Evens Out.

miskie:

QUOTE (Basara @ Apr 9 2004, 09:22 PM)

I don't eat or drink anything because I'm paranoid that I'll drop crumbs or spill something into the keyboard. And anyway, when I'm at the computer I'm either too busy typing stuff or too busy dodging rockets to snack.

I feel so sorry for AntiWinner22.

Thats why Ive got my virtually Indestructable Keyboard. I can kill and destroy and then if the keyboard gets dirty from random Snacking (for me BTW is usually booze related and fruits and nuts) I unplug it and hose it off in the kitchen sink then put it back.

Can You Tell ME Where You Got That Keybord Because My MediaKeybord Is Really Dirty Underneath The Key And The Left Half Of The Keybord Isnt Working All That Well. Damn Isn't There A lot Of Food under There.

N3oGhost :

should do a thread with Workstation Pics.......heh.....the horror!!!!

That Seems Fun.,

Everyone:

Who Cares If KFC Has Fake Chicken, As Long As The Chicken Is Good!

Edited by 666Ghost

GryphonKlaw :

Hey GryphonKlaw  Can You Give Me Another Link Of That Pic Cuz The Link There Is Dead I Think.

That's odd. I works for me and other people. Just keep refreshing the picture and it will eventually show up.

Here's the link again. Popeyes owns KFC

should do a thread with Workstation Pics.......heh.....the horror!!!!

Do it, and I shall follow!