What Do You Snack On When On The Computer?

Gryph

What do you eat/drink when on the computer?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like REAL chicken, like the kind you buy at the store and throw on the BBQ best though...

Not these weird greasy crustations that come from fast food joints

*looks at belly* whats wrong with greasy crustations?! :lol:

Yummmm....barbeque...

/me mouth waters

Tonight I will go and get some barbeque tonight. But then that will completely ruin all the exercise I did this week. DAAMN!! Why can't barbeque be healthy!?!

Right now I am drinking a glass of water.

i'm drinking a bottled water :lol:

NIPPONRANGERS.JPG

Yummmm....barbeque...

/me mouth waters

Tonight I will go and get some barbeque tonight. But then that will completely ruin all the exercise I did this week. DAAMN!! Why can't barbeque be healthy!?!

its a curse I tell ya. Its so all the humans in the world don't eat up all the cows in the world so we get fat as a natural punishment

NIPPONRANGERS.JPG

:lol: The green ranger used to be my favorite back when i was a kid, now everyone can finally see what I look like. Anyways just got done eating a bowl of cerial. :lol:

NIPPONRANGERS.JPG

:lol: The green ranger used to be my favorite back when i was a kid, now everyone can finally see what I look like. Anyways just got done eating a bowl of cerial. :lol:

the blue and the yellow ranger look like they're grabbing the red ranger's ass

Yummmm....barbeque...

/me mouth waters

its a curse I tell ya. Its so all the humans in the world don't eat up all the cows in the world so we get fat as a natural punishment

It's like those damn Chic-Fill-a (sp?) commercials with the cows that wear signs "Eat more Chiken"

And Violence, where did you get that picture from? I want a clean copy to make my background. HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's flocking hilarious!