Ragnarok Online

Raganarok Online looks cool but like all the other mmorpgs it gets

boring since there is no sense of purpose to mmorpgs......

i'm get to lvl 1.578.089,12 but for what?

disccusion, plz.....

Wow, lvl 1.57808912, that's almost 2. j/k

We play mainly because it's fun, some of us just like fighting billions of tiny slime monsters to get to level 5, it's genetic. Some of us like RPing, or killing everyone in a PVP match.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like LordKanti mentioned we all play for fun... It's harsh when you have to pay to play but sometimes there are alternatives...

I've already payed Gravity enough money (and they screwed me over a few times, rollbacks, deleting items, etc) so I decided to play on private servers which at times are free and recently I read that as long as the servers are contained to a smal community they're legal. (only hear say, don't quote me on this)

gino :lol:

Edited by gino

Thats what I'm doin now Gino. I first heard about it when the Beta came out and instantly got addicted to it. I played until it started to become pay to play and left without lookin back. A friend recently introduced me to a private server a couple weeks ago and I'm right back into the swing of things. Loving it like before and the best thing is that its free. A great game to play if u give it a chance.

well I am giving this thing a go. after the 15 day trial I doubt I'll pay. so far it doesn't seem worth it. fun! but not worth a pay to play. I may have to look into these private servers...............

anyways I am garageink on Loki. a lowely level 5 n00b. so if you see me, help a brotha out with some swag!