Ragnarok Online

and right now i'm working on a battle aco ~~ turning into a MONK.. so yeah "good times"

also i got a 56 /41 pure vit swordie waiting to transform into a sader [crusader]

*grins* :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played before it went p2p.  Just got to a battle Priest before I had to stop.  I did enjoy that game...

Micro.jpg

Dontcha just love this skin, i think it's cute

This is my aco now, [Notice i like putting -'s at the ends of my names] :lol:

am I going the right track for an battle priest??

Dontcha just love this skin, i think it's cute

<_<

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

Look, you can play for free, but its illegal to do so. Go google Private RO servers in google. Some of them don't work and you need the kRO client.

is there any free MMORPG we could all get together and play?

i have never play one of these and would like to give it ago,

want to be a necronamcer!!!

Umm there's Runescape, but if you want to be a Necromancer just borrow a Diablo 2 disk from a friend, get the crack, and pray that he's not online at the same time as you are.

I wish there was more really good freeware games like gunbound. The way those koreans make their money is by...ok, see in the game there's different armors that increase your stats and stuff like that, you can buy it with 1)gold that you earn when playing a game, or 2)you can buy it w/the currency they use in the country you live in, and now there's 3) prepaid cards. So yeah, its a lot better than paying 50$ for a whole disk

Umm there's Runescape, but if you want to be a Necromancer just borrow a Diablo 2 disk from a friend, get the crack, and pray that he's not online at the same time as you are.

yeah i have diablo 2 couild we all play that ? :-D