Ragnarok Online

Anyone ever played ragnarok online before?? it's a super cute super addictive game. I got my account reactivated after like 6 months because my friends had a sudden urge to return... lol so i decided to rejoin them :-?

VIOOO.jpg

this sexy guy here is my char before i left 6 months ago

"note the name" :P:-D:D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it worth the fee? and the download looks a little mighty for my pitiful connection. oh well.

Great game, I played it for about 3 months, 1 month beta, 2 months p2p. At the end it got pretty boring though, spending all day killing things to get 1% exp <_<. The beginning of the game is the best, when you still have loads of areas to explore and things to find out. I would recommend anyone who wants to play this not to use faqs when you start. Of course, you'll probably mess up your character, but it's so much more fun trying things out for yourself, trust me. And it's kind of worth the fee yeah, but don't sign up for 6 months, chances are you'll be bored of it after 2 or 3 months.

Maybe I'll re-activate my account too sometime, or maybe I'll find a private server with double exp :lol:.

What episode is iRO at now? And how's Gravities service these days? Do they still do rollbacks everytime something goes wrong?

The only MMORPG I played was Ultima Online and thats when it first came out. It ate up my life so I will never play one again. And I don't like the monthly payments. I was going to play this game when it was free but for some reason I never downloaded it.

Its still free....

Hehehhehe

Hahahahha

BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Just the illegal private ones you douche.

Great game, I played it for about 3 months, 1 month beta, 2 months p2p. At the end it got pretty boring though, spending all day killing things to get 1% exp  :D. The beginning of the game is the best, when you still have loads of areas to explore and things to find out. I would recommend anyone who wants to play this not to use faqs when you start. Of course, you'll probably mess up your character, but it's so much more fun trying things out for yourself, trust me. And it's kind of worth the fee yeah, but don't sign up for 6 months, chances are you'll be bored of it after 2 or 3 months.

Maybe I'll re-activate my account too sometime, or maybe I'll find a private server with double exp  :lol:.

What episode is iRO at now? And how's Gravities service these days? Do they still do rollbacks everytime something goes wrong?

umm JUNO is coming soon.. lol when i quit 6 months ago chaos/loki was FINALLY getting comodo... i think in juno dying clothes is enabled... i wanna dye my stretch pants black :P... and oh yeah the 2-2 jobs will be activated as well :D

private servers are hecka blah, i tried to get into that but it's just not fun like the main servers :-D