New Fba-xxx With Source

zero5

ok i'm sorry to say but i'm having problems trying to make a dat for fba-xxx so i'll post it without a dat.

what i did to try to make one was take the d_neogeo.cpp from fba-xxx and put it in my pc fba emu to make a dat but it hangs for some unknown reason making incomplete dats ;)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the delay, it will be posted tonight for sure (in fact after this post)

ok, its posted in newsgroups and and now i finally got dats for neogeo, cps1/2, and others :D

i didn't bother to add the sega stuff since pc fba doesn't support sega stuff so if anyone who edits dats and wants to add them go right ahead.

now i'll post in newsgroups i mentioned in an earlier post, enjoy ;)

So damn...is there anyway you could hook the non-newsgroupers up with the default.xbe?

EDIT: **As he travels to the previous set of posts...he realizes that he is dumbass and simply has to send Prican a PM w/ his email address...**

DONE

Edited by notserbamma

hey prican, using your compile of fbaxxx, my svc, samsho5,3 and metal slugs 4,5 do not work... along with a few others... i checked them with the dat files that were available on the last fbaxxx build and they checked ok. they show up on the neogeo menu but im getting crc errors and missing p roms or something... is there a posting or torrent somewhere of a complete set that will work with this latest fbaxxx or at least of the neogeo roms? or maybe some info on how to rebuild these roms, the error messages go off the screen so i dont know exactly what im missing or what is wrong...