New Fba-xxx With Source

zero5

I've been wondering why you need a pmame.bin for KOF2003b with FBAx while you can simply use the p roms of kof2003b with pc FBA.

Shouldnt they be the same?

I tried rename kof2003f(include both the p roms of kof2003b and the strange pmame.bin) to kof2003 and load it with FBA-XXX, but it gave me errors said some bios files not found....really strange.

Edited by HK$

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're still trying to make the new dump work but it will take sometime as they need to figure out how to run it correctly.

HK$ i too have wondered why kof2003b worked with pmame but not the normal p roms but from what i remember reading, pmame rom puts the roms in order for fba-x to load it properly.

so my guess is basically its an odd ball thing in fba-x b4 but at least it works (i still hope that neopong's and the mame/kawaks cthd2003 would also work properly some day)

Edited by Prican25

HK$ did you ran into any probs tryin to compile the latest gogo src? i get errors saying it couldn't open files that are in common folder.

someone told me to rename the folder to fba but still gives me the errors :lol:

i got mine in c:\xbe_dev\ and the other src's worked fine from there

Uhh... the FBA driver for the MAME version of cthd2003 is already out...

http://www.freepgs.com/iq_132/pages/games/cthd2003.html

(I didn't write this one)

BTW, did the fix for neo-pcm2 (the bottom of page 12) work prican?

Edited by iq_132

HK$ did you ran into any probs tryin to compile the latest gogo src? i get errors saying it couldn't open files that are in common folder.

someone told me to rename the folder to fba but still gives me the errors :angry:

i got mine in c:\xbe_dev\  and the other src's worked fine from there

Yes I got those errors the first time, but then I fixed that. :D

You have to change the path of the include files.

right clink on the project "FBA"(not the solution) > select properties > clink C/C++ > additional include directories > set it to where your xdk include files are, ie. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox SDK\Samples\Xbox\Common\Include ;)

I think manto who edit the src installed his xdk on E drive, so he changed the path to E. :P

The MAME set has a funky protection scheme while the NRX (The one often used in FBA), has this removed/hacked out.