New Fba-xxx With Source

zero5

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prican25, do you have a version of the latest build with banned rom support? if so let me know when you post it to newsgroups please!

edit in=> could you post it with the banned roms in the zip? about half of mine don't work with fbaxxx and I haven't had any luck finding working ones. I'd really appreciate it!! :)

Edited by garageink

hmm i see that link posted before is dead now hehe i'll make one of my special versions tonight and post it not sure about roms tho but you'll get the emu tonight at the most (noticed that he had only one rom changed in the source (pochi) so i can just add the older info in place of the new)

ok, i'm currently posting the new version with the added drivers i put in from the last version so everything should be the same except the new added features gogo did :D

tomorrow i might do some minor driver fixes since now he cracked the s1 use from the c roms (kof2knd works lovely now) but this is what did for those of you that wanted a quick compile :)

again, for those of you that want it you can pm me your email and i'll send you the default.xbe rared (note that you'll need the rest of the new versions files since this version has a lot of changes)

The new version works good, especially the ripping s rom from c roms. s1945p, guroun, and kof2000 work perfectly now. Tough it's a little slow loading rom.

The moves some times make my XBOX crash. Maybe it's because I load up the moves when playing a clone rom.

Edited by HK$