New Fba-xxx With Source

zero5

Yeah, I just had a chance to try it out and there is a FPS counter on there. No worry though.... I'm just glad to have garoun.zip to work. :D

Oh and I sent you that Skin Pack Prican. Also, any way of removing the CRC check for the P1 on Sengoku 3 (by making the hex all zeros)?? Looking at the driver info, it looks like it only checks for this file, even though the game will play with the wrong CRC though.

Edited by Vermillion

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys since my last version that i sent to a few ppl have the damn fps counter, i thought i'd make another without the damn counter and even add some other drivers :blink:

i'll be posting the emu tonight on newsgroups (misc, neogeo, and xbox) and of course you can pm me your email for the default.xbe or aim me for the full zip.

heres some info about it:

Ok, this is about the same as gogo's special version but mine adds/fixes a fews things with roms/drivers:

removed some dupe drivers and kept the following:
mslug5nd
pim
rotdn
cthd2k3

fixed 3 nd drivers that needed an s1 in order to work properly (s1945pn, garoun, and preisl2n)

fixed the sf2ce hacks turyu (this one has its own init, big thx to james)

fixed roboarmy using the set out now

fixed pochi and nyaa using the latest fixes but i replaced the m1 and v1 with zupapa's to get working sound

kof2k2 is now kof2002 and has a working encrypted driver

kof2002nd is now kof2k2nd (proper name)

svcchaos is now svc (proper name)

added the following roms/drivers:
turyu1 (its being called turyu2 but its known as turyu1)
sf2uk
jockeygp
jockeygpn
nitdn
nitdnd
aof2a
roboarma
fatfursa
kof97pls
kof98k
bngbeada
ganryun
neonopon
neonopon1
neonopon2
neonopon3

I'll include the needed previews for the roms

So, you got the non Prototype version of garoun working..? Right? I'm anxiouse to see Gogo's next FBAXXX with CPS1/2 cheats! Wahoo!

Do you think Gogo will use your garoun romset fix and other romset fixes? I hope so.

Edited by axledentaldj

well the funny thing is he knows about it but hasn't fixed it since i talked to him about it in his forum.

btw, garoun has been working fine in ghozt's version since 1.2 using the 512k s1

i forgot to mention that the zip being posted has the needed s1 for garoun and the pmame file for kof2003 :blink: