New Fba-xxx With Source

zero5

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is  the difference between ghost fba-x and gogo fba-xxx ?? :D

lol, lots bro!

This guy went in and changed the interface! He split up the System sections (cps1/2, NeoGeo, etc - like kawaX). He fixed an issue with switching from cp2 to 1, He fixed sound issues with cps games. He also set it up to where UNI-BIOS is the default bios selected i think. Besides the cube gone, etc.

Its an improvement on the emulator, not just added drivers like mine is.

i'm still wondering about adding the drivers cuz i notice he has an order and that would be a biatch if i had to redo the whole order just to add a few drivers :D

also, ghostlop in fba-xxx doesn't have the fart sounds!

i'm still wondering about adding the drivers cuz i notice he has an order and that would be a biatch if i had to redo the whole order just to add a few drivers <_<

also, ghostlop in fba-xxx doesn't have the fart sounds!

:lol: farts

WOW...solved all my problems with the arcade cab controls and mvs setting thanx whoever found this.....i just have a fba-xxx on ava that just loads kof2k3 perfectly one touch...but in SCART mode wich is what the arcade machine uses....kawa-x looks way better so i gotta keep it... :lol:

ok i was gonna try adding neopong/neopong10 drivers to your latest source (just to see if it will work) now heres what i did: added the drivers to d_neogeo.cpp like normal and added them to the driverlist.h and then went to burn.cpp and added them in place of 219 and 220 (right under neocup98) which both had BurnDrvNull.

now i started to compile and then got this error: LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct BurnDriver ** pDriver" (?pDriver@@3PAPAUBurnDriver@@A) :lol:

anyone have any idea what i missed or did wrong?