The Matrix Meets Everquest?

Gryphon knows his sh*t!! I saw the first 2 Matrix so many damn times, and then the 3rd came out..........I felt like I got  b*tch slapped by the Wachowski's!!! It was a mediocre action movie that tried to cover up a lame ending with special effects!!! I could care less if EVERYONE DIED!!!!

Thank you very much. Ha! See people, I know my sh*t!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same feeling after watching Revolutions.

I feel like I'm being cheated.

Reloaded did a good job in keeping us waiting in anticipation for Revolutions.

Enter The Matrix did great to plug a few plotholes in Reloaded.

Animatrix is really good in telling us the history of Matrix.

But.......I am really pissed off after watching Revolutions. Matrix is looked upon as a type of new religion but with Revolutions, the Christianity influence in the movie is...ummm...stand out. Not that I'm anti Christian or something....

It just that the ending is so......boring...can't they come up with something more original??????

Man, I have some people's ending for the movie and they are 1000 times more interesting.

Really lame.

The Brothers are making the movies just to make more money and milk

the Matrix franchise as best as they can......

And I'm still waiting to buy Revolutions to finsih off my collections.

*sigh*

The Brothers are making the movies just to make more money and milk

the Matrix franchise as best as they can......

And I'm still waiting to buy Revolutions to finsih off my collections.

*sigh*

Sorry, I don't mean to pick on you, it's just that your last sentence does not make much sense.

What I mean is, you already stated how dissapointed you were in Revolutions. Also, you feel that the creators are just trying to milk the franchise. Yet, you'll still buy their latest installment. The thing is, you know that once you buy it, though your collection may be complete, you'll be disappointed... unsatisfied with the whole thing.

My point: please reconsider. :lol:

TO Captain Fuku,

Yes, I will still be dissatisfied with the whole Matrix stories, but I will still complete the whole collection. I don't like Star Wars : Attack of The Clones, but I still buy every Star Wars movies out there :(

My point is.... I will complain about how bad is the ending of the Matrix trilogy

and so on, BUT I will still complete hte whole collection. Pls see this as a movie collector's point of view :-D

BUT, I do hope the Matrix Online can still save the Matrix series by giving us

a very meaningful story....really really hope...

The Matrix Online will use AIM

America Online, Inc., the world's leading interactive services company, and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced that the popular AOL® Instant Messenger (AIM®) service will be seamlessly integrated into The Matrix Online. This marks the first time that players in a massively multi-player online game can link an existing AIM identity to a new in-game character, creating seamless real-time communication with other Matrix players as well as other AIM buddies - whether inside or outside of The Matrix Online.

The integration of AOL Instant Messenger into The Matrix Online will enable players to see the online presence of fellow gamers and communicate with them at any time. Players who are jacked into The Matrix Online will be able to send instant messages to their friends in real time, regardless of whether or not they are playing. This will enable players in the game to chat real-time with their online friends who are not currently playing the game to ask them for gameplay tips and tricks or alert them to jack in and join a mission.

With 195 million registered users, AOL Instant Messenger adds a whole new dimension to online game play. As long as a consumer has an AOL®, AIM, ICQ or Apple® iChat account, he or she can receive a message from The Matrix Online players in real time from any location. Whether receiving a message via the Internet or their PDA or cell phones, players will be able to remain "in character" without revealing their AOL or AIM screen name.

-VE3D and Warner Interactive

This game will be one big disapointmeant. WoW will blow it out of the water and into the fire where it can be burned and charred.

WoW is a different genre than Matrix Online will be, though. I think WoW will be a great MMORPG (or at least I hope so), but it's in the style that Everquest and Ultima Online are in. Matrix Online will more closely resemble Star Wars Galaxies, IMO, but that doesn't mean it will be good or bad.