The Matrix Meets Everquest?

The entire move was a riot. I loved the dialogue. It was so stupid funny. And who wouldnt love that Capt. (insert jap sounding name here) just yellin AHHHHH point and shoot AHHHHHHHH wiggle joystick AHHHHHHHH for 14minutes!???

you must "look beyond what you see" - Rafiki - Lion King 1.5 (theres your monkey)

lmao

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Reloaded, and hated Revolutions, it was like DBZ damnit. The game was worst. But it did lead into the movie, which hasn't been done since what? The Thing? Which was a good game, just TOO dam long.

Matrix Online is = ShadowRun

ShadowRun would be better <_<

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Shadowrun as well. I wonder which will turn out better? And if Shadowrun's a PC game too (makes sense), I REALLY need to upgrade my PC. If not junk it and get a new one.

And it wasn't anything like DBZ, the fight scene only lasted a few minutes.

DBZ would have dragged it on through two more movies.

Edited by LordKanti

If anyone's bought The Matrix:  Revolutions yet(and if you haven't you're not cool), you'll notice on the special features disc a trailer for "The Matrix:  Online".

I rented it. So, I guess I'm not cool. :lol:......... :lol:

I thought the first one was decent, second one wasn't as good, but still alright. Third one....what happened? I never saw it in theaters, so saw for the first time last night. I knew there were harsh criticisms, but I like to try and give movies the benefit of a doubt if I haven't watched it.

What blew it for me was that if this movie tried to just be an action/special effects type movie, fine -- it'll probably work in that case. But it tried to be philosophical, and therein lies its fault -- for me, at least. It's so-called philosophical questions it asks are nothing more than mainstream ideals trying to cleverly disguise itself as something profound. If you've read philosophical works for just a few years, you see through that bullshit easily.

If you want to read some hardcore philosophy, look into the writings of Jiddu Krishnamurti -- but that's just one.

Oh...and the fight sequences this time around were much more special effects heavy than previously, it seems. I didn't really get into that, and the whole flying around in the air fighting and those giant earth shattering explosions.

Revolutions sucked mad balls!!! :lol: That movie was a peace of sh*t, Reloaded was cool and left you wondering how the crazy 3rd would be....what a waste of time!!!! They shouldn't have made any more after the first one!!!!!!

I guess Aaliyah and the first Oracles' deaths were a sign huh? :lol:

Actually, K'dash, The Thing game was after the movie. It's about a rescue team that was sent to see what happened at the base (or whatever it was). They came as a result of the rescue signal they sent, I believe. I'm not totally clear on the story, as I haven't read about it for a while. I still want to try it out, though.

Revolutions sucked mad balls!!! :lol:  That movie was a peace of sh*t, Reloaded was cool and left you wondering how the crazy 3rd would be....what a waste of time!!!! They shouldn't have made any more after the first one!!!!!!

I guess Aaliyah and the first Oracles' deaths were a sign huh? :blink:

Yes! Finally someone agrees!

If anyone wants to read by review of Matrix Revolutions, PM me. I can't post it here because its way too explicit but its funny. :D

Revolutions sucked mad balls!!! :lol:  That movie was a peace of sh*t, Reloaded was cool and left you wondering how the crazy 3rd would be....what a waste of time!!!! They shouldn't have made any more after the first one!!!!!!

I guess Aaliyah and the first Oracles' deaths were a sign huh? :blink:

Yes! Finally someone agrees!

If anyone wants to read by review of Matrix Revolutions, PM me. I can't post it here because its way too explicit but its funny. :D

I still think Revolutions was cooler than Reloaded...marginally though. I don't like bashing the Matrix series, because it is the Matrix and it brought something new to the movies. Sure, the first one was the best by far, but the other two just finished the story.

On a lighter note, who here liked Animatrix? I sure did.

Actually, K'dash, The Thing game was after the movie.  It's about a rescue team that was sent to see what happened at the base (or whatever it was).  They came as a result of the rescue signal they sent, I believe.  I'm not totally clear on the story, as I haven't read about it for a while.  I still want to try it out, though.

I know the game takes place after the movie, but the game has connections to the movie after it ended.

( A rescue team was sent in to check out on what happened at the outpost. They searched the base for a while and they find Child's frozen body, they (The search and rescue team) searches the frozen Antartic for survivors )