The Matrix Meets Everquest?

If anyone's bought The Matrix: Revolutions yet(and if you haven't you're not cool), you'll notice on the special features disc a trailer for "The Matrix: Online".

After watching this trailer...I has to stab myself in the arm to keep from going insane. This has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'm not sure how everything works yet, or if it'll turn out to suck as bad as...the other matrix game (I don't need it's name...). But if this is done right, I will have officially lost my social life.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Matrix: Revolutions blew. I saw a trailer for the game last E3 and it looks like it will blow too. The Matrix is dead. Reloaded, Revolutions, and the craptacular Enter the Matrix killed it.

The Matrix should just stay in its grave and not keep trying to resurrect itself.

The Matrix: Revolutions blew. I saw a trailer for the game last E3 and it looks like it will blow too. The Matrix is dead. Reloaded, Revolutions, and the craptacular Enter the Matrix killed it.

The Matrix should just stay in its grave and not keep trying to resurrect itself.

That's kind of mean...

That's kind of mean...

What can you say...the truth hurts.

I liked Reloaded and Revolutions, but I can honestly say that the series wasn't worth its hype. I don't know why everyone got so excited about the original. It was cool, but it wasn't all that great. I didn't really think Star Wars series was worth its hype either. Enter the Matrix wasn't worth its hype either, but didn't look too terrible (my brother played it and kinda liked it). Its main issue was that it was too short and, if I'm not mistaken, had way too many bugs.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Im definately a minority but I enjoyed Revolutions very much. I never watch a movie as some snooty "ive watched all the "good" movie" critic. I go in wanting to be entertained and it did that quite well. I even UNDERSTOOD the damn thing. Not that there is a singular perspective but i got what i wanted to out of the entire story and i left the final episode satisfied.

The Matrix was a milestone in filmaking and theres no denying its effect in the entertainment industry.

and my name has nothing do with the Matrix. It comes from my love for a system that is lost but not forgotten.............Neo-Geo

Oh, I went in to Revolutions hoping to entertained but I exited the theatre severely pissed off. I'd rather have watched a monkey masturbate for two and half hours than watch that movie. But that's just me...

Oh, I went in to Revolutions hoping to entertained but I exited the theatre severely pissed off. I'd rather have watched a monkey masturbate for two and half hours than watch that movie. But that's just me...

Yea thats a pretty special thing youd rather have been doing there buddy.

You Want the matrix the entertain you. Check this out, pure genius!!!

SuperMario Reloaded

Watch the movie and enjoy!!

Yea thats a pretty special thing youd rather have been doing there buddy.

Yeah it is special, isn't it? Reloaded was tolerable...but my head started hurting from Revolutions. The movie started to suck really hard when Neo and the Real World Smith started having their conversation. I was falling out of my chair about how bad it was. And the Zion fight scene was just horrible. 14 minutes of the same thing over and over and over and over again.

But then again, I'm one of those movie elitist bastards that likes to make fun of other peoples' choice of movies. <_<