I Hate Society

true, ive done that myself hehe

Some people seem to be mistunderstanding the fact that im not all worked up about the kid dying (actually i am, but thats not what i posted about) its the aftermath...

thats why I intend to go out with a bang...or bring ppl down with me...j/k <_<

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Equality...a high goal that will never be reached.  :(

:( Don't say that. *starts to cry* :(

Not all of us will ever be as beautiful as you. <_<

But yeah, when I go down, I'm bringing as many people with me!

good old HS. i hung out with the freaks,geeks,nancy boy,glam goth crowd in HS

...HS was so boring and stupid... <_<

but if one of the people in my crowd died, there would probably be no tears or whatever :(

Shiba (and Fatal?) I'm sorry about your loss. Nyuuka, stop being such an insensitive bastard. And almost EVERYBODY, you're all wrong.

High School is nothing like real life. How popular do you think Bill Gates was in high school? How about Steve Wozniak? It's a fact of life that 99% of the "jocks" (the guys who don't go on to play professional football etc) end up working menial jobs, like cleaning the boots off the successful executives they picked on in high school. The "nerds", meanwhile, often go on to achieve great things. I mean, how can you think there's still this rediculous "cool" division, GriffinKlaw, when you are partway through a university degree which will ultimately lead to you being a doctor? Then you'll have to have a "credit book" to deal with all the poor bums who can't afford to pay you - those same bums that used to be "the kings of the school".

I mean ultimately, the popular group's (especially the girls') main attraction was their looks, and believe me, the looks won't last, and won't get them a high-paying job (unless its at a strip club).

Man, the Breakfast Club was the best "teen movie" ever. They should make that movie required watching at high schools - in fact, they should tie all the little seventh graders (or what ever year you guys start high school) to their chairs and sticky-tape their eyes open on the first day of school, and play that movie back to back for the entire day.

Edited by random guy

What random_guy said is also true. But its a system to blame.

Most people on this board are or finished high school.

I'm in my 9th grade and everyone knows who I am, why? Because of my history of getting into fights and my hair(no really, my hair. Ask anyone, "Do you know Him? He has/used to have Long Hair" And i'll be braught up almost immedatly). And to this day, I'm still low tier compared to the "elite." I also get pissed off easily when ever someone braught up I could be a nothing (I was held back) was also another reason why people knew me.

You got the High, the low, the middle and "roamers" (Those who do not stand out in any class at all, I.E. Homeless).

At least over at my school, when someone dies, we acknowledge them

anyways, regardless of status/class. A few years ago, a kid, died when he was in hosipital. No body knew him that great(just started middle school, I talked to him 15 minutes before he got into an accident), but a great amount of people did feel sorry, no one assigned anything for the first few days of school.

Another one happened recently, he died of complications when he was in hospital for something. A not so popular person, but always made something to stand out. People mourned his death, and nothing was assigned for the day. It was told all over school too. People did bring flowers to his locker, some people even got a chance to talk to his mother. Point is, some class will acknowledge the lower class if something terrible has happened to someone. It all depends on the work place.

This world is very much like high school when you go down into comparing it side-by-side.

thanl god i graduate next year, high school blows, everyone knows me because of my crazyness, and just because i tend to get pissed of at stupid people, so the stupid people are annoyed by me (they are unable to remind themseleves that they hate me so their just annoyed) there are alot of stupid people, theres probably around 30 people i hang with regularly and i really dont give a flock about anyone else, i pretty much know everyone so i know whos an idiot and whos not.

I personally dont care what people say about me because i pretty much have everything set in my life, i have my friends and everything i could realisticly want and need, although more games would be nice <_<

The reason why stupid people tend to get annoyed by me is i dont hold anything back, i dont have this fake carbob copy personallity everyone here has, if you piss me off, im going to tell you, if i have my own opinion or interpretation, im going to tell you, and theres this stupid thing in my school where no one uses "big words", well screw that ill say words that are longer than 6 letters if i fricken want to, SO alot of people may consider me a loser, but i know alot of people who dont either, im probably in the middle

Sorry if some of that didnt make sense, I was up till 1:45AM writing an essay last night

The "nerds", meanwhile, often go on to achieve great things. I mean, how can you think there's still this rediculous "cool" division, GriffinKlaw, when you are partway through a university degree which will ultimately lead to you being a doctor? Then you'll have to have a "credit book" to deal with all the poor bums who can't afford to pay you - those same bums that used to be "the kings of the school".

Please cite the exact quote in which I said that or even alluded to that. Apparantly you didn't read my post on the first page or any of my others in this thread. Please, read them first and start assuming what I think.

There is a "cool" division in all parts of society. How do you think this society and economy works? On equality? No one cares about what other people think and do? What makes people want to succeed? One reason that people want to succeed so other people will be, "That guy is cool! He's succeeding! I want to be like him!"

It's stuff like that that makes me want to just kill everyone in my school. I'm serious. That and the knowledge that I could kill so many more people than all these other school shootings you hear about.

Most of the people in my school are total druggies too. I'm mad that they aren't dead yet. The ones that aren't druggies are still retarded. They're always trying to talk to me like I want to or something. I've told them several times, I hate everything about you, if it was legal I'd kill you, and they keep talking to me.

My hatred for them runs deeper than the ocean itself.

I'd never actually do it though. It'll never solve anything. It'd just get me thrown in jail, if not killed (I don't know how "law" works), and eliminate only a menial number of the complete retards that live in the world.

I'm so pissed now though. I think I'll play Quake 3.

Edited by LordKanti

Nyuuka, stop being such an insensitive bastard.

I'm not being insensitive, i'm just desensitized.

High School is nothing like real life. How popular do you think Bill Gates was in high school? How about Steve Wozniak? It's a fact of life that 99% of the "jocks" (the guys who don't go on to play professional football etc) end up working menial jobs, like cleaning the boots off the successful executives they picked on in high school. The "nerds", meanwhile, often go on to achieve great things. I mean, how can you think there's still this rediculous "cool" division, GriffinKlaw, when you are partway through a university degree which will ultimately lead to you being a doctor? Then you'll have to have a "credit book" to deal with all the poor bums who can't afford to pay you - those same bums that used to be "the kings of the school".

I mean ultimately, the popular group's (especially the girls') main attraction was their looks, and believe me, the looks won't last, and won't get them a high-paying job (unless its at a strip club).

Man, the Breakfast Club was the best "teen movie" ever. They should make that movie required watching at high schools - in fact, they should tie all the little seventh graders (or what ever year you guys start high school) to their chairs and sticky-tape their eyes open on the first day of school, and play that movie back to back for the entire day.

We already know this. Even though realistically speaking, that's not a true social pattern. Still, what's yur point? 'Oh society sucks.' No crap. Get used to it.

And no, when I was in highschool i'd be damned if I was forced to watch 'The Breakfast Club.' So no thx.

Edited by nyuuka