Almost Ate A Burnt Burger...

Alpha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is why I don't eat fast food anymore. Instant ramen > all fast food.

Edit: As I read this thread, I made ramen. And now. I will try not to get any more sick then it is.

Yep, ramen all the way! :lol:

dang... fast food joints...

I like the BIG CHEESEBURGER that jacknthe crack makes...

eat that with some ranch dressing... lol soo fatty but so good...

other than that, i eat at restaurant or cook my own foods  :lol:  :P

yeah, Jack Off in the Box is a lot better than McDonalds

I myself preffer the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger jumbo sized :lol:

My friend used to work at Red Rooster - I donno if you have one of those over in America but its a big fast food chain in Australia - and he used to tell us all kind of horror stories. But the one that stuck with me was that one of them dropped a chicken on the floor, and the MANAGER made him cook it anyway! This was the guy in charge, and yet he forced the staff to breach their own health codes (I'm guessing)!
I guess he was just trying to save money or something? His name wouldn't happen to be Mr. Crabs would it?

damn, that sounds hella grubbin...

:lol: i swear, i never in my life finished an "ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER" prolly cause i'm too petite or probably it's just tooo.. ULTIMATE.

also, my friend ate a 1 lb burger @ foodruckers... i forget the name :lol:

but yeah.. i was like.. ahhh shi* man... :blink::lol:

yeah...ultimate Cheeseburgers are nothing for me, I always have room for the fries (which there needs to be more of -_- )

hmm..a 1lb burger?! damn, this is something I gotta try :ph34r:

yeah dude, if you try the 1lb burger at fodruckers or whatever the place is... i always forget to ask my friends :lol:.. took my friend about 90 Mins, and he used the "GRAB AND BITE" tactic, if i were to eat that sucker i'd bust out with a knife and fork :lol:

It's Fudruckers(never eaten there), but it never takes me long to eat a burgeer or anything, my friends and people always tell me to slowdown, but i never notice me eating fast, i only choke when ever i "want" to rush which is weird(Eating Fast=No choke, Eating Extra Fast=Choke)hmm...do you conqer with this Mr. G?

dang... fast food joints...

I like the BIG CHEESEBURGER that jacknthe crack makes...

eat that with some ranch dressing... lol soo fatty but so good...

other than that, i eat at restaurant or cook my own foods  :lol:  :P

yeah, Jack Off in the Box is a lot better than McDonalds

I myself preffer the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger jumbo sized :lol:

My friend used to work at Red Rooster - I donno if you have one of those over in America but its a big fast food chain in Australia - and he used to tell us all kind of horror stories. But the one that stuck with me was that one of them dropped a chicken on the floor, and the MANAGER made him cook it anyway! This was the guy in charge, and yet he forced the staff to breach their own health codes (I'm guessing)!
I guess he was just trying to save money or something? His name wouldn't happen to be Mr. Crabs would it?

damn, that sounds hella grubbin...

:lol: i swear, i never in my life finished an "ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER" prolly cause i'm too petite or probably it's just tooo.. ULTIMATE.

also, my friend ate a 1 lb burger @ foodruckers... i forget the name :lol:

but yeah.. i was like.. ahhh shi* man... :ph34r::lol:

yeah...ultimate Cheeseburgers are nothing for me, I always have room for the fries (which there needs to be more of :P )

hmm..a 1lb burger?! damn, this is something I gotta try :lol:

yeah dude, if you try the 1lb burger at fodruckers or whatever the place is... i always forget to ask my friends :lol:.. took my friend about 90 Mins, and he used the "GRAB AND BITE" tactic, if i were to eat that sucker i'd bust out with a knife and fork -_-

ohh man, I just came home from school and now I'm huuuungry, must w.w.w.w.wait!! till later

but that does sound tempting. Extremely temping :blink:

Creutzfeldt-Jakob AKA Mad Cow Deasease.

No, CJD occurs in humans, and usually only in Libyan Jews. Mad Cow disease is a different prion that is somewhat similar to CJD. They are related, all spongiform encephalatic prions are related, doesn't make them the same.

But loosely, when a human gets "infected" people tend to say its CJD because its easier.

No, CJD occurs in humans, and usually only in Libyan Jews.

No, coz most of Lybians aren't jew but muslim. Jews eat kosher meat. CJD can come from cannibalism too.

No, CJD occurs in humans, and usually only in Libyan Jews. Mad Cow disease is a different prion that is somewhat similar to CJD. They are related, all spongiform encephalatic prions are related, doesn't make them the same.

But loosely, when a human gets "infected" people tend to say its CJD because its easier.

CJD has very close resemblance with the Mad Cow Desease. Sure, it's not exactly the same, but it's not too far-fetched either.

I Know How You Feel Except When I Ate A Burger At Camp The Burger Was 95% Raw. I Like Raw Meat And All But There Was To Much Of It.

No, coz most of Lybians aren't jew but muslim. Jews eat kosher meat. CJD can come from cannibalism too.

No...Kuru comes from cannibalism, not CJD.

Most Libyans aren't Jewish but some are and they have the highest tendancy which is still like 1 in a 1,000,000.

And Agozer, sure they're not farfetched but that'd be like saying Klebsiella pnuemonie and Mycobacterium pneumonie are the same. They both cause variants of pnuemonia but they aren't the same. Mad cow is CJD-Variant. A single change in a protein can change the identity of something. But for the layman, CJD and Mad Cow are interchangable. But I have to learn to ins and outs of all this so that's why I'm acting like such a biatch. :-? I blame the confusion on relaxed policies of news journalists that cover science.

But lets just end this arguement once and for all, Mad Cow is a CJD-Variant and can be interchangable in speech. There, both parties are now satisfied.

No...Kuru comes from cannibalism, not CJD.

Most Libyans aren't Jewish but some are and they have the highest tendancy which is still like 1 in a 1,000,000.

And Agozer, sure they're not farfetched but that'd be like saying Klebsiella pnuemonie and Mycobacterium pneumonie are the same. They both cause variants of pnuemonia but they aren't the same. Mad cow is CJD-Variant. A single change in a protein can change the identity of something. But for the layman, CJD and Mad Cow are interchangable. But I have to learn to ins and outs of all this so that's why I'm acting like such a biatch. :-? I blame the confusion on relaxed policies of news journalists that cover science.

But lets just end this arguement once and for all, Mad Cow is a CJD-Variant and can be interchangable in speech. There, both parties are now satisfied.

Kuru's a CJD variant.