Hey Just Bought Re:o

i just bought a copy of RE:O,50$ along with a network adapter,40$ (my god) so thats 90$ total..im having loads of fun interacting with other players online..its so fun because there are stupid people that just do stupid crap to give me a good laugh and sometimes i would even do stuff on purpose as to screw them over and make them get killed(such as boarding up the doorway, lighting the fuel on fire while my teammates were still standing on the gasoline). man you woudlnt believe how fun this game is!

yeah ive played this, its great fun, whats really hilarious is to keep running in front of people so they cant get to where they want to go and when they eventually get pissed and start shooting you, suprise them with a sudden pistol to grenade launcher weapon change

reading stuff like that sorta makes me glad I don't have broadband

haha, ive tried it on dialup and it doesnt lag all that much, but it does, its within the limits of getting used to it though

unless there are more than three people in the room...

If that happens, kill people off til the lag has ceased.

hehe, I love shooting games when they lag, somtimes its consistant lag, where it turns it into a slo-mo matrix shootout, sometimes it will stop, you keep hitting the button, and when the lag stops its like your pistol turned into a machine gun

Any other lag drives me nuts though, and when its excessive with the above stuff that drives me nuts also

God Damn i'm jealous, living in England is just rubbish when it comes to games.

Outbreak is not here yet and when it does it will not be playable online as they cannot be bothrered to regionalise the game for Europe.

Oh well i'll have to make do with looking forward to RE4 on Cube. That game looks the crap!!

i wanna get that game now.. <_<

God Damn i'm jealous, living in England is just rubbish when it comes to games.

Outbreak is not here yet and when it does it will not be playable online as they cannot be bothrered to regionalise the game for Europe.

Oh well i'll have to make do with looking forward to RE4 on Cube. That game looks the crap!!

How come us europeans get nothing but EA Sports games. Those suck more than my life. We don't get the good RPGs, some of the action titles and all that. We get 50Hz PAL and developers are too tired to make a PAL conversion. At least Atari is doing us a big favor by bringing more great games here, such as Disgaea and some anime based games, which are not too bad either. (.hack Part 1).

Things are even worse when it comes to waiting an actual release. We have to wait almost a year for some titles like Final Fantasies.

Was Chrono Cross ever released here? No. Xenogears? No. Final Fantasy Tactics? No. Tales of Phantasia PSX? No. Why is it that RPGs exspecially fall into this category? Because of some stupid laws of France and Germany? I flocking hate this place.

[/mindless rant]