Emulator Help

Does ZSNES give any error messages? Have you configured Snes9x properly?

And most importantly, are you using the latest versions? (ZSNES WIP and the latest Snes9x build.)

Edited by Agozer

Well, there aren't any error messages, it just never fully loads. I let it sit for nearly 3 hours once, so it can't be that I have a slow computer. And yes I have Snes9x configed correctly.

I'll try to make sure I have the proper versions though...

Well, there aren't any error messages, it just never fully loads.  I let it sit for nearly 3 hours once, so it can't be that I have a slow computer.  And yes I have Snes9x configed correctly.

So, it shows nothing at all? Just sits there for 3 friggin' hours? Yeah, that's weird. Your DirectX is working properly?

Well, there aren't any error messages, it just never fully loads.  I let it sit for nearly 3 hours once, so it can't be that I have a slow computer.  And yes I have Snes9x configed correctly.

So, it shows nothing at all? Just sits there for 3 friggin' hours? Yeah, that's weird. Your DirectX is working properly?

It doesn't not show ANYTHING.

It shows the screen, where everything SHOULD be, but it's all black.

And then it just kind of sits there...and freezes my comp...

Is 1.36 the latest version? That's what I got at Zophar...

It's the latest official version. I believe the zSNES site has a link to the WIP page. There are links to other versions, such as kode64's (or whatever his/her nick is). Maybe it's problems with your video card drivers. What card do you have? If it's an nVidia GeForce, it's probably the drivers (if you have the latest), but I'm guessing on this one as I've heard they have compatibility problems.

It doesn't not show ANYTHING.

It shows the screen, where everything SHOULD be, but it's all black.

And then it just kind of sits there...and freezes my comp...

Is 1.36 the latest version? That's what I got at Zophar...

Try pressing ALT+ENTER for chrissakes. :blink: If that doesn't help, you're really stuck.