Questions About Fbaxgh0st Ver.2

I have version 2 of FBAXgh0st and I can't select characters when I play SvC Chaos. The select cursor won't move off the default character, but the sound effect of it moving will play. Is this a problem with the roms (svcplus and svcbl) or the emu?

Also, I can't find gh0st version 3, but is there any major reason why I should upgrade? I figure I can hold out until there's a version of FBAX that fixes the sound in games like Strider, and the CPS2 to CPS1 slowdown.

Thanks,

Foolius

Well to answer your question about SVC, its definately a rom issue. Just play around with different P roms (god knows there are several for this game).

If you want a new version the time would have to be now. You can either get mine that basically adds support for some new games (zintrick and ghostlop), implements latest Uni-Bios v1.3 (you can use cheats for new games like svc, kof2k3, etc) and imported the CPS1/2 switch bug/ sound fixes that Gogoghackman discovered.

Or you can try Gogos newest build. From what i hear it has some cool features like separate menus for CPS1/2, Neogeo, etc. AUto Loads UniBios, etc. I havent tried it but seems to be cool.

Im not a big cps1/2 user lately so i dont know much about the sound issues with fbax and if they are all fixed now with gogo's code but i implemented it and its confirmed to be working.

Sweet! It was the bios that was giving me trouble. Thanks for the tip. Now would you know if there's a way to make the skin for FBAX not cut off on the sides of the screen? ; ) Maybe it's because I'm on a 480p TV, but I thought I'd ask.

I too have tried Gogo Ackman's latest FBAX-XXX, and I really like the new features:

Autoload Uni Bios vers 1.3, Push righ thumb stick to fast forward in games, Overclock 12 to 18mhz in Neogeo games, Seperate menus for CPS1/2 and Neogeo, fixed CPS 1 to CPS 2 and back and Ghouls & Ghosts sound works!! Thats the one game I have that in the past vers of FBAX there was no sound. I run my Xbox through an Infocus X1 DLP projector from my Xbox's Progressive scan MS tHc Dashboard in 480P.. As for SNk vs Capcom:Chaos, it my be a wrogn p1 rom or wrong loaded Neogeo bios I'm using the SvC:Chaose Plus (Bootleg) version that has the vs menue with all the bosses opened up as selectable.