For Those Who Didn't Believe In Sf4's Production.

you'd figure that one of those test boards would get into a rom dumpers hands................

much like thrill kill for the PS1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What system was it developed for? I'd really like to see it get emulated. I wonder if there were any versions created for the consoles, if so, then it's very possible it could be leaked like Half-Life for the DC was. Here's to hoping it gets "released" somehow. TAS maybe right, but right now, we're just being wary and are waiting until Capcom officially announces it. Even then, though, it may not be released since Capcom's been having some monetary problems.

Who knows what Capcom Fighting All-Stars was made for. Looks like Naomi to me, or possibly Namco's board, maybe even Sega's.

Point to the matter, we don't want to be shot down like for what Capcom did with CFAS, All set to go, then boom, production is canceled. I for one don't want to see it happen.

On the side note, whos D.D. I keep seeing in the CFAS screenshots? What game is he from?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom gave up fighting games all together, I hope they don't. But its based on their decision on where the company should go now after the Fighting Era has ended. They can put out some qualitiy fighters into the market, you just need a team of people that want to be deadicated into the game.

SF3: 3s was the wrost version of SF3.

Would someone please tell me why there are so many different Street Fighter III games? :bounce:

Can someone tell me what there are so many Street Fighter 2s! :bounce:

Its because its a quick way to make lots of money without doing much work. Just repackage the game, add a few characters, tweak it a little, and give it a new select screen. Just like KOF. :bounce: But SF3:2nd Impact overtook SF3:The New Generation and SF3:3rd Strike is the next progression of the plot.

Kind of like how SFA2 took over SFA plotwise and SFA3 completed the Alpha saga.

It was because of imblance issues mostly (I liked Ibuki more when she was top tier because of her Hashin-Shou SA) So they sorta pulled an SNK when 3s came around, added more characters, and plot, improved/downgraded other characters, and fixed some balance issues from DI. 3s would be perfect if they removed that stupid grading system and gave some characters (yes I am an Ibuki fanboy) their moves back.