For Those Who Didn't Believe In Sf4's Production.

Last Blade 3 WILL COME :lol:

No, I hope it does.

Garou 2 has been being worked on since 2000 :lol:

It's under the same fate as SF4.

Hope is such a wonderful thing. Until it's shotdown, burned, then shot again, then thrown off a cliff, then shot again, then burned, then shot yet again, then soaked in karosene and made into a bonfire then shot again, then buried.

Hahahah...bullseye. Pisses me off though.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some companies do even worse things to hope. They'll dangle it over a cliff, torturing it the whole time and not letting it know if it's going to live or not. Such as with Half-Life for the DC (thank goodness for piracy) or Capcom All-Stars for the latest generation consoles. I hate it when companies do that, but that's business.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

saying that garou 2 is in production is like saying that Power stone 3 is in production

i wish that power stone was being made :(

And saying that Street Fighter 4 is in production is like saying Power Stone 4 is in production :P

But, they took so long to finally leave the second incarnation of Street Fighter (Street Fighter 2, and all those special editions), and people are saying they are going to leave Street Fighter 3 after only just 3 games?

They got it right with Street Fighter 3: Third Strike (IMO), and they should try and build on it, not abandon it.

saying that garou 2 is in production is like saying that Power stone 3 is in production

And saying that Street Fighter 4 is in production is like saying Power Stone 4 is in production :(

someone told me on another forum that powerstone 4 IS in production. and he would know so it is true! :P

some yahoo in a forum can say whatever they want and do thier homework and sound like they know what they are talking about but it's all just crap. did this guy in the snk-capcom forum know about the sf3/SFAnniversary bundle before it was officially announced by capcom? prolly not.

And saying that Street Fighter 4 is in production is like saying Power Stone 4 is in production :(

someone told me on another forum that powerstone 4 IS in production. and he would know so it is true! :P

some yahoo in a forum can say whatever they want and do thier homework and sound like they know what they are talking about but it's all just crap. did this guy in the snk-capcom forum know about the sf3/SFAnniversary bundle before it was officially announced by capcom? prolly not.

Man, what are you talking about! That guy knew about the bundle when Street Fighter 2 was released! He was probably like "Hey guys, I know some people who frequent Capcom and they say that in 2004, they'll be a SF Anniversary/SF3 bundle! I would know because I'm a Capcomologist!" :(

Well he knows ppl who frequent the Capcom of Japan offices n employees have been quoted saying they've been working in pre-production stuff. Capcom has also published a book called 'SF Eternal Challenge' saying their next game will be released in 2007/08. Of course most of the ppl here only view this as just ranting speculation on TAS' part, but I think otherwise. 'It's all just crap', oh well, that's fine.

I wish I was a capcomologist :P

*looks up the university of capcom southernn california*

tuition is gonna be a beotch to cover. :(

*Sighs*

It's always the same whichever forum it is. Close this thread already, it's pointless when ppl don't care about rumors or talking about them.

Some of you right now may be comparing this thread to another certain thread and hope it doesn't erupt like that one did. :(

nyuuka = Frost :P:(:( Just kidding! :-D

Screw medical school! I'm going to University of Capcom Southern California with garageink!