For Those Who Didn't Believe In Sf4's Production.

Welp, we all have our preferences.  'Capcomologist' was just a joke term.  OK NOW you can hang me. :P

What would you like on your tombstone?

And if you say cheese and pepperoni I'll bludgeon (sp?) you with a horse's femur.

I think I tend to lean toward cremetion.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Save us the trouble and stab your self with a knife in the gut.

Note to self; stop watching samurai movies.

Nah man, you're supposed to fold a frisbee and put it in your mouth to properly commit seppuku.

Nah man, you're supposed to fold a frisbee and put it in your mouth to properly commit seppuku.

OH MAN! I completely forgot about that way. Its much cooler too, cuz your friends will thing your l33t! Dead, but l33t D34d!

There have been new posts to the thread I started at snk-capcom.com, do read for further insight.

Here's the link again so u don't have to goto the first page: http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthrea...0785#post110785

And...no useful information. Its the same thing as before. You and TAS say its coming and Fatghost says it isn't. I side with Fatghost.

There have been new posts to the thread I started at snk-capcom.com, do read for further insight.

Here's the link again so u don't have to goto the first page: http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthrea...0785#post110785

And...no useful information. Its the same thing as before. You and TAS say its coming and Fatghost says it isn't. I side with Fatghost.

This is starting to get ridiculous...I'll believe it when Capcom makes an official announcement.

I even won't believe an SNKologist if he says that Garou 2 is coming. No matter how much I want Garou 2 to come, and however much I'm damn sure that it will come, it isn't certain.

I even won't believe an SNKologist if he says that Garou 2 is coming. No matter how much I want Garou 2 to come, and however much I'm damn sure that it will come, it isn't certain.

Or Last Blade 3, which is rumored to be "in development". But this has been in Neo-Geo.com's Master List for ages now.

Last Blade 3 WILL COME :lol:

No, I hope it does.

Garou 2 has been being worked on since 2000 :lol:

It's under the same fate as SF4.

Hope is such a wonderful thing. Until it's shotdown, burned, then shot again, then thrown off a cliff, then shot again, then burned, then shot yet again, then soaked in karosene and made into a bonfire then shot again, then buried.