For Those Who Didn't Believe In Sf4's Production.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, I posted this topic twice because I got an error blank page the first time. Admin please remove one of them. :lol:

EDIT: Oh ok, thx mang. B)

Edited by nyuuka

No matter how hard he tries, he's still not Capcom. Companies toss around around ideas for many things. Some even get past pre-production but don't see the light of day.

The day I see a Capcom press release and/or screenshots, then I'll believe SF4 production. Till then, some Capcom know-it-all just doesn't cut it for me.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I think It would be cool. The SF4 storyline will be nice but where would it pick up? Street fighter alpha? Street Fighter 3? Street fighter the movie?

It would pick up at Street Fighter 3: Third Strike because that's the latest Canon game. The SF Alpha series takes place before SF2...weird.

Wonder when Ryu And Ken and Chun Li are going to be omitted from SF games :lol:

Oh well, hopefully it would be cool looking and have some new stuff B)

Could you imagine Ryu doing a Shiryoken and doing a shinku-Hadoken in the air at the same time B)

Wonder when Ryu And Ken and Chun Li are going to be omitted from SF games :lol:

Oh well, hopefully it would be cool looking and have some new stuff B)

Could you imagine Ryu doing a Shiryoken and doing a shinku-Hadoken in the air at the same time B)

Ken n Chun-Li r supposedly omitted in SF4. The only returning pre-SF3 char is Ryu. Sean is ideally taking Ken's place as he will have grown n improved n become a master since SF3, n rumors hint that POSSIBLY Mel Masters will be a part of the roster being Sean's replacement as the previous rookie. Mel is supposed to be the most unique n wild shotoclone ever.

Edited by nyuuka

I've been following that thread for a while.

If its done right. I'll love it. If it ends up being crap. Capcom can go to hell.