Ah The Memories

Inky

MTV2 is doing a thing on Nirvana right now. it's kinda hard to watch cuz that was like the soundtrack to my last 2 years of high school. lotsa memories of when I didn't have any responsabilities.

makin' me want to dig out my nirvana cds *sniff*

they really need to put out a nirvana box set. I'd buy!

Edited by garageink

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they aren't that important to me. the memories are tho, and I fixed that while you were posting.

I'm right with ya there. I often wonder what there music would be like today if they were still going. You know if they would have chilled out, maybe more acoustic like the unplugged or maybe even heavier. I don't think nu-metal would have come around if he hadn't have gone done himself in. God Damn, look what he finally gave us.

Not seriously into Nirvana, but Smells Like Teen Spirit was genius. Some of their new released tracks r rather good too, i'm sure i'd appreciate them more if I sat down n took the time to. Hahah. :huh:

hay man you like Fargo, the sprites are kinda talking that way??!! lol

hay man you like Fargo, the sprites are kinda talking that way??!! lol

Don't think I ever watched Fargo. Hah!

Iaint got nothing against nirvana and there music IS GREAT, but all the little faggots all over the world crying in there long bleached hair makes me pissed of, Rap bands with 7 fans are out there keeping it real, but KuRt blows his head of and becomes a legend.

We have terroist suicide bombers all over the world, maybe if they made a bollywood cd complimation, then blew a bus full of kids maybe they would be a legend.

Shabba!! :-]

If i got you mad i did not mean to nore did i aim it personaly at you.

I really don't care bout Kurt...he was an idiot for killing himself...I just like his music...

And emsley...underground bands who keep it real rock...I love just sampling some of their songs...I'm surprised that some of the mainstream artists who cannot sing for crap get recording contracts yet underground bands/singers who have alot of talent get overlooked because they don't like like Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake :lol: