Tom Clancy Question

I was just wondering if wrote books for all his five games on XBox? If so, can you help me find these books because I am interested in reading them? If you don't know what they are, here is the list of all the titles released on XBox.

1) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

2) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder

3) Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3

4) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

5) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Yes, he wrote them and alot more books (heard of The Hunt for Red October?). Check your local library, they usually atleast have a few of his books or of course the book store. Could check out ebay or amazon.com as well, should be fairly easy to find.

I was just wondering if wrote books for all his five games on XBox? If so, can you help me find these books because I am interested in reading them? If you don't know what they are, here is the list of all the titles released on XBox.

1) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

2) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder

3) Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3

4) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

5) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

He wrote a Rainbox Six book, but its for the first game. He didn't write a book called Rainbow Six 3... :P

The others aren't books. Those were just games.

Tom Clancy also wrote some non-fiction as well....I'm currently reading "Armored Cav" in which he goes in depth with how tanks are constructed and all that other cool stuff about tanks and their weapons

I'm not really into these military kind of books so I don't read his stuff. I read Patriot Games and Hunt for Red October, but thats it. I prefer playing the games and watching the movies. :lol: