New Fbaxghozt V4

ok ghozt passed me his latest default and it adds ghostlop and uni-bios 1.3 :lol:

now if you want it you can either pm me with an email or aim/msn and this is for the default file only as of right now. i'll make a new package later cuz ghozt should be adding the cps1/2 final fix to the next one :lol:

now just to note, ghostlop has a sound prob with fbax that during the game it will sound like small farts (ghozt's way of putting it). it doesn't do this in the pc emu but then again the pc emu is more updated :blink:

I tried your default.xbe and the Ghouls & Ghosts sound didnt play. But on Gogo's 4/4/2004 version of FBAX-XXX default,  it played fine and there was no CPS1 to CPS2 slowdown problem. I have the src code for it, but can't compile to save my life.. :huh:

FBAX-Gogo's Scr code

BTW, these wont play the banned romsets.

as i said before, he didn't add the final cps1/2 fix yet, it should be added soon when he's up to it.

gogo's isn't bad but certain roms don't work so well

Edited by Prican25

Yeah guys that was just my personal xbe that i have on my xbox. I havent really had time to drop the GOGO sound fix and other little tweaks he did. Best thing to do is compile his with the added drivers. I havent tried it out but it seems to be cool.

I grabbed Gogo's version from below, but i can't get it to load. I deleted all but one background image and added a previews folder, but still no luck. Are you not allowed to have two version of FBAX on your Xbox? I currently have Gogo's latest and Ghost's version 2, which still works.

Edited by Prican25