"who Are You Attracted To?"

Very Picky: It's official: You're "picky." The fact is you are drawn to the most beautiful of the beautiful. You know what you like in women and are more selective than most men your age. Your tastes seem instinctual. You'd make a great casting agent, because you have a good eye for women who have "star quality." In real life, your high standards may be an obstacle for you. It's hard to find a woman with the strong features you like, who's also well-rounded in other ways. Still, you know the importance of a real physical "spark" in a relationship, and aren't willing (or able) to settle for less. The challenge is finding a woman who really wows you physically, even if she's not the most attractive woman in the room.

hehe. i'll post the rest later.

OMG! I think I'm turning japanese KEKEKEKEKEKE!...I think I'm caucasian...hell, I'm not even from Caucasia.

ONLY TEH KOREANZZZZZ KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK ^_________________^

I'm filipino, and I act like a fscking korean when I play starcraft o_O

Edit: I don't believe in this match making stuff. I'd rather go with the always good, asking someone out.

Edited by K`dash

And what the hell is this question: What is closest to your ethnicity?

Black

Asian

Caucasian

Hispanic/Latino

I'm Indian...so am I Asian? But Asians cover so many that its extremely vague. Asians are eastern Russians, Orientals, and of the Subcontinent of India. What the hell?! Stupid question. There's usually a choice to enter your own damn ethnicity in!

You would fall under Asian :lol:

But thats so broad... there should be subchoices.

Slutty hoes are my only weakness.

Hahahahaha! Let's just hope you're immune to STDs. :P

I took all of the  Physical Attraction Test..here are my results

Your Type

Your physical "type" refers to women you find appealing and whom you expect would find you attractive as well. In the test, you picked about the same number of women as attractive as most men who take the test. However, whom you chose was unique.

The choices you made in the test suggest you have strong, automatic preferences for certain types of women. You made your choices quickly suggesting you have clear physical instincts. A variety of features stood out as important to you. This report explores these features in detail. To start, look at the list of features below that were most common among the women you liked. These "turn ons" were noted in different combinations across many of your choices.

Not Your Type

Women who are "Not Your Type" are not seen as appealing and would typically not be considered candidates for dates or relationships (unless they had other extraordinary qualities). In the test, you picked more women as unappealing than you picked as appealing.

You definitely have a clear sense of what you do NOT find appealing in women. You made fast choices and immediately knew who was not a good fit for you physically. Below are your "turn offs" or features that were common among women you found unappealing.

What Is Your Approach to Judging Which Women Are Beautiful or Very Attractive?

Very Picky: It's official: You're "picky." The fact is you are drawn to the most beautiful of the beautiful. You know what you like in women and are more selective than most men your age. Your tastes seem instinctual. You'd make a great casting agent, because you have a good eye for women who have "star quality." In real life, your high standards may be an obstacle for you. It's hard to find a woman with the strong features you like, who's also well-rounded in other ways. Still, you know the importance of a real physical "spark" in a relationship, and aren't willing (or able) to settle for less. The challenge is finding a woman who really wows you physically, even if she's not the most attractive woman in the room.

Looks

Aside from the specific face types and features you like, there is often an overall "quality" about a woman that makes her especially appealing. There's something about her style and the personality she conveys that sets her apart. Next, we illustrate two "looks" that capture some of the common traits we saw across your choices.

You might head to Europe for your next vacation to see more of the "Mediterranean Beauties" you seemed to like in the photo test. These women, from a variety of ethnic groups, share dark hair and an olive complexion. Because of their flawless complexion and very full lips, they have to wear little makeup, which adds to a sense of natural beauty. About 1 in 3 men (30%) share your excellent taste!

Women with a "Girl Next Door" appeal also caught your eye during the test. Most of these women were young adults, but there's something about their "girlish" and "innocent" look and charm that will stay with them even as they get older. Long, straight hair (often light brown), an open and warm face, very feminine features, and a soft smile are among the hallmarks of this look. 1 in 5 men (20%) describe this as their favorite "look."

I was as truthful as I could be in the test....but damn some of the ladies were nasty....

:lol: Mine are the exact same as yours. I want to take the personality test for the hell of it. :lol:

You're smart, insightful, and have an insatiable curiosity about life. You have a vision for how you want your life to be, so you refuse to settle long-term for a boring job or doing something just because it's expected of you. Life should be "balanced" with plenty of time for fun, friends, spontaneity, and romance! You've always had lots of friends. You bring more time, understanding, and support to friendships than most men. You also have an emotional depth that most men lack. In fact, you're ready and able at this point in your life to experience romance and a powerful "spark" with someone special.

Falling in love is a spiritual experience for you. A truly loving relationship helps bring meaning to your life. You try hard to make your date feel comfortable and have a good time. You're good at anticipating what other people need and giving it to them. But inside, you're usually on an emotional roller coaster. You don't want to reject nice women, but also take it very personally if you're the one rejected.

Like all men, you have your strengths as well as your quirks and shortcomings. Ultimately, you want to find someone who will love and accept you "warts and all." Though you have lots of friends, it's important to have at least one person who understands.

You have a pretty even-tempered personality and may not have any especially annoying or quirky habits. Of course, seeming to be "perfect" could be seen as a flaw by some, in which case you may just want to pretend to have a bad habit!

You're looking for a very balanced woman. She'll have clear goals in life and dreams she hopes to pursue. She's not always the most practical or realistic thinker, but her passion and excitement about her ideas are contagious. She also manages to balance a clear rational side with a more compassionate and caring side. She manages to enjoy one-on-one times as well as getting together with her larger network of friends. She'll constantly be juggling things in her life but will still find a place for you. Sound too good to be true? Women who are truly balanced like this are rare, but they do exist and would be an excellent fit for you.

You don't expect your partner to be in a good mood all the time. You understand that sometimes your partner will be down, get pessimistic or worry too much. These days are balanced by the many good days the two of you will share. In fact, you share a number of positive qualities, including: No strong similarities were detected, which suggests that you may be more attracted to certain "opposite qualities." Please read the next sections to see if you may be seeking someone with different or opposite qualities to balance your own habits and style.

Women with the exact type of personality you prefer are rare gems. Looking at over 10,000 women who have taken this test, only 9% (or 1 in 11 women) have the exact combination of similarities and contrasts in personality you find extremely appealing.

This test is gay. :lol:...........

I'll go for quiet azn ones...but thats not going to happen for a while :lol:

Reason: I hate being social at times and theres not much to talk about so yeah who cares :lol:

I didn't even take the test, My mind already decided my future for me :lol: