How Tall/short, Fat/skinny Are You

Weirdy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'3" between 205 and 215 pounds. I bounce around in there. I'm not fat a little love handle action and thats it. I actually wish I could gain a bit as long as it went everywhere and not just my gut.

Not really, ask forcex how tall he is.

I just did...All I can say is O_o

Well tell him to post here so we all know how much of a giant he is.

I'll save him the trouble: In ForceX's words: "I'm 7'11'' ".

Well he's Indian so he probably got confused because he works at 7-11. "Would you like Big Gulp with dat? Dank you verry much, please come again." :huh:

FreshyK...you never stop making me LMAO...:)...

And Agozer I am 6'11....I was tired last night and accidently wrote 7'11 :P

I don't consider that a giant...

Hehe, thank you thank you. And thank you Fatal for that generous comment. 1emualation wouldn't be the same without your major ballin' personality. :-D

Force, you're 1 inch from being 7' tall. When you wear shoes you're probably like 7'1"!

Where have you got your sense of humor? :lol:

:huh:....I don't get whats so important about know how tall and how much someone weighs....

It's not. :) Just another way of killing time and getting to know a bit about the people here, since the posts in "Hi! I'm new here!" are kinda short on info.

5ft10in @ 235lbs, a little tubby, but a lot of beer will do that to ya :huh:

Edited by iq_132

:huh:....I don't get whats so important about know how tall and how much someone weighs....

It's not. :) Just another way of killing time and getting to know a bit about the people here, since the posts in "Hi! I'm new here!" are kinda short on info.

Ah...Killing Time...The Timeless persuit of making time your biatch...

Hey ForceX I can't see your avitar or sig. Its just a bunch of red x's. Please fix it because its been bugging that i don't know what the pics are of.

Can you see my avatar now....I thought it was time for a change so I have choosen Brad from VF4 Evo to replace Goh...

Goh's image doesn't quite look like a president of BOOTAY Inc :)...:huh:

5'7"

Don't know my weight, but I'm skinny. I probably lost a heck of a weight since I stopped working out six months ago AND I stopped eating my 5-6 meals a day. I'm one of those people who can't gain an ounce unless they eat like a f*&king pig. I used to be cut, but now I'm just skinny. :/ Damn...