What's The Cheapest And Best Xbox Mod Chip?

Alpha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you don't have any soldering experience along with no soldering iron, you should get the Solderless modchip and see how it does for you. Like Prican said, the newer solderless chips have alot better pin design to help keep them in alignment. I'd say go for that since you have no experience and if you do have problems with it aligning, you can decide later whether or not to shell out for the soldered version (as they're fairly cheap anyways).

Well if you don't have any soldering experience along with no soldering iron, you should get the Solderless modchip and see how it does for you.  Like Prican said, the newer solderless chips have alot better pin design to help keep them in alignment.  I'd say go for that since you have no experience and if you do have problems with it aligning, you can decide later whether or not to shell out for the soldered version (as they're fairly cheap anyways).

I'm not that rich...one or the other. Plain and simple. :blink::lol:

PS: Like I said, this is all some money I saved up, I have a hard enough time paying for the server at times.

There is a 0$ solution. Its called Softmod. There are plenty of Tuts on xbox-scene.com.

You only need one of these 3 original games(SplinterCell/007AuF/Mechthingie) and a Memory Card. You can rent them from a friend or from a videotheke.

The only problem is that you need either Action Replay or a friend with a modded Xbox to put some files on the Memory Card. And you cant have big HDD's I think.

But its cheap. I modded a friends Xbox that way and he is happy with it cause it doesnt cost him one single buck. :lol: