What's The Cheapest And Best Xbox Mod Chip?

Alpha

I've been saving up some money for a XBOX especially since the price decrease. Can anyone tell me the best and cheapest XBOX Mod Chip and what's the best online store to get it from? :ph34r:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people like the xenium, but if you want something cheaper try an x2 lite by xecuter, they have an official resellers list on their website, there is a link on www.xbox-scene.com front page.

only go through official resellers, there are xenium clones out now as well.

x2 lite(2.3b) is the way to go if u wanna save money. It is a great chip and easy to install. If u live in Texas order from system-mods.com. I did and I got my chip in like 30hrs. :lol:

Edited by Orochi

x2 lite(2.3b) is the way to go if u wanna save money. It is a great chip and easy to install. If u live in Texas order from system-mods.com. I did and I got my chip in like 30hrs. :P

cool didnt know they were from Tx.. i got mine from modchipman.com... i installed an x2.3b lite plus chip.. had no problems with flashing.. didnt want t o solder..lol

i hot glued that sucker.. :D

next up.. a 200gig hd.. soon.. yes.. soon B)

My god, so much Room. I hate having movies on my HDD. 200 GB is enough for me...untill it gets full, then a 250GB will hold me off until i reach 1 TB.